Chapter 2: Welcome to Durandal God-Weapon Academy

8.15 AM:

Ezreal wanders off alone into the crowd of the academy's halls, leaving Lux behind. She tries to find him, but instead bumps into someone else.  "I'm sorry!", she says, while picking up her stuff. When she looks up, it turns out to be a young and good looking boy. "It's fine, my bad for standing in your way", he replies with a soft and deep voice. While looking at him, Lux blushes and gets out a smile. He introduces himself as Jayce, the Class President, head of the Luminary Club and the creator of his technologies. Just as Lux was about to tell him her name, the school bell rings. It is class time. She is supposed to go to the same class as Ezreal, but he was still nowhere to be seen. Then, a pink haired girl comes and grabs Jayce by the hand. "I'm sorry, who are you?", she asks Lux. She tells them her name, and they both stare at each other. "So, you're the daughter of the two spell casting teachers?", Jayce questions. She nods her head. "Whatever, school rules still apply to her", the girl adds with a jealous face. Jayce introduces the girl as Katarina, the daughter of the gone principal, and a top member of the Assassins Club. Ezreal comes running towards Lux, fully hyped. He tells her they get to choose a club! He already chose the Battle Club, but is still giving Lux her own choice.

8.35 AM:

Seeing as it is already late, Lux waves goodbye to Jayce and Katarina and runs towards her class along Ezreal. "Hey Ezreal.." Lux says, "I am sort of.. scared about starting at a whole new school again." Ezreals stops and stares at her. "Scared? Lux, I know you, and you are many things, but not scared", he replies. Lux gazes towards nothingness, thinking about what Ezreal just said. " I don't know Ez.. Something just gives me that feeling" Ezreal puts a more serious look on his face and starts running towards class, passing Lux. She stands there thinking about that feeling she is getting.

9.00 AM:

It's already 9 o'clock and Lux still hasn't showed up. A worried Ezreal asks the teacher if he can quickly go to the bathroom. He gets the hall pass  and leaves the classroom, going towards where he's last seen Lux. Right as he turns a corner, a quite short girl bumps into him. "What the heck? Watch out where you're going!", she shouts. Ezreal looks down to her and notices that she's the hall monitor. She has a badge, with the name Annie Hastur. In her hand she's carrying as to what seems to be a teddy bear, but made from some kind of metal. "Show me your pass, right now!", she angrily says.
Ezreal does what she asked, with Annie nodding and walking away. He too, goes on to look for Lux. Back where he left her is no trace of the bright red headed girl. He takes a quick look around and goes back to class.

9.10 AM:

Ezreal arrives back to his classroom, with Lux being still nowhere to be seen. Ezreal doesn't think too much about it and goes back to his seat.

30 minutes ago:

After seeing Ezreal leave her, Lux gets annoyed and starts walking towards the school counselor, Miss Shyvana. As the counselor's room is in sight, her staff starts emitting a soft light and her ears start ringing, louder and louder, giving her a headache. As she falls on the ground due to the pain, she suddenly feels something over her head and opens her eyes, while the ringing is still there. Her staff was forced out of her hand. She can't see anything, and she's hardly breathing. "I got her", a quite deep and low voice says. "Good. Let's get out of here as soon as possible", a more demonic voice adds. Lux tries to scream, but no sound comes from her voice, as if something is blocking her. She can't feel anything, besides some sort of electricity and air rapidly rotating around her hands. A few seconds after, she feels like she's going through a burst of wind, as if she's flying. She hears the men panic and run away, while finally being able to feel everything again. Lux quickly takes off the bag of her head and picks up her staff, but there's something off about it. Still shocked, she tries to stand up, but her legs fail. Lux takes a few moments to calm herself and gets up, feeling a rage inside of her. Just as she was about to knock on the counselor's door, a short girl, with long and blonde hair , with her eyes both a different color, leaves angrily. In her shaking hand was forming some dark field. Someone suddenly yells both of their names. "Lux! Zoe! Why the heck are you not in class?", says a short and red haired girl. It was Annie, the hall monitor that Ezreal had bumped into. Lux realizing how late it is, excuses herself and starts running towards her classroom.

9.25 AM:

As she arrives, she sees her parents having a talk with the teacher outside of it. All three of them having a quite worried and angered look on their faces. They ask Lux where she's been, but she lies and tells them she was trying to find the bathroom. She sees Ezreal making a facepalm gesture through the window, while she awkwardly smiles.

15.30 PM:

Lux is done with her first day at the new school, which has been quite exhausting and somewhat frightening. She doesn't think too much about it and sees Jayce and Katarina leaving the school building. They greet her and start talking, with Ezreal shouting in the back, asking them to wait for him. They all laugh at him as he's sprinting towards them. Having Ezreal with them now too, they start walking towards their buses. Lux and Ez get on their ride, both sitting next to each other and talking until they get back to their hometown.

15.50 PM:

After arriving, they both get off the bus and start walking towards their homes, with Ezreal next to her. Lux finally getting home, she waves goodbye to Ezreal and gets inside. She goes to her room, dropping everything on the floor and lays on the bed, staring at the ceiling and starts thinking. "If the first day was this crazy, what else awaits me at this school?", she asks herself, while wandering into her thoughts, each being different future experiences she is imagining. Without even noticing, her eyes start closing, while she fades into sleep.