Chapter 1: The first morning

7 AM:

There's a sudden noise she hears. It's quite displeasing and irritating. She tries to shut it off, but it just won't stop. As she finally opens her eyes, Lux notices it was her alarm clock.Swiftly, she takes a look at the time and realizes that she's only got thirty minutes left until her school bus arrives. Panicked, she gets up and opens her closet. Lux tries to find her uniform and staff, but there's no sight of it.She quickly messages her mother's number and asks her if she's seen them. Agitated, Lux keeps searching. Giving up and waiting for her mother to reply, she goes to the bathroom, washes her face, brushes her teeth, and as she's doing her hair, she hears the noise of a mobile notification. With all speed, she picks up her phone, seeing that her mother replied,saying that they were on her chair. Lux probably hasn't seen them, as of how sleepy and stressed she was, when she saw the time. After thanking her mother for the help, she finishes her hair and goes to get some breakfast.

7.25 AM:

As she's having her toast and orange juice, she forgets about one thing: The time. She gets a call, from her childhood friend, Ezreal. He asks her if she's ready for their first day at the Battle Academia. Startled by that question, she looks once again at the time, and notices there's only five minutes left. In the blink of an eye, she grabs her staff and bag and runs out the door, locking it as fast as possible, while still having her toast in her mouth. Ezreal's been waiting for her outside. As soon as he sees her, looking that goofy, he bursts into laughter. Lux makes an angry facial expression, and Ezreal stops. Now, with only three minutes left, they start sprinting towards the bus station, where at 7.30 AM, they will be picked up.

7:30 AM:

It's 7.30. Their bus has still not arrived. Bored, Lux and Ezreal start talking, both wondering how it'll be like at the new school. As they are chatting, the bus is seen coming from the distance. Lux starts feeling somewhat anxious, wandering into thoughts about how her year could be like. As a minute passes, the bus is finally there. Smiling at the driver, she gets on the bus, takes a seat and just thinks. Until Ezreal comes, at least.

7.50 AM:

As the bus reaches it's destination, Lux and Ezreal both gaze at the splendid view of the Academy. Before they get to enter, they are asked for their ID's. Lux, looking through her bag, cannot seem to find it. Feeling uneasy, she tells Ezreal she can't find it. He smiles and pulls it out of his pocket. He took it to scare her. After they both showed their ID's to the warden, they finally enter the Academy. A place where Lux will have new experiences, new friends, new teachers, and new trials.