Once we got everything ready Jooheon and (B/F/N) arrived and the guys all decided to change so they can get in the water and play. They all looked like little children because of how excited they all were. Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin were all jumping up and down from excitement while Jin and Namjoon acted as the parents and tried too make everything perfectly organized for the day.

I went with (B/F/N) to change and put on our swim suits.

"So, how are things going between you and Yoongi??" She asked smiling.

"Perfect. Yoongi is really sweet and caring even though he acts as a jerk sometimes." I replied smiling at her.

"You look perfect girl!!" (B/F/N) said once I was out and she saw me after we both got changed.

"Thanks you too!" I replied feeling myself blush a little.

"Are you trying to get someone's attention?" She asked with a wink.

"No I am not. And don't make it look as if you aren't too." I said arguing back a little.

"I'll admit I am." She said blushing.

We both walked back silently until we spotted the guys. Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin were both running around. I guess they were playing tag. Jooheon, Namjoon and Jin were talking to each other and Yoongi was sleeping on a towel.

"Will your boyfriend ever get up??" She asked and I laughed a little.

"I am sure he will, hopefully." I replied.

-----------------------------------------------------

Yoongi's POV
While the girls were changing:

Once we were done changing and we got back to our place I laid down on a towel simply not wanting to engage in any conversation.

"I am kinda excited to see (Y/N) and (B/F/N)." Hoseok said smiling widely.

"Stop thinking about my own girlfriend, will you?" I said glaring a little at him.

"Hey, chill. We all are excited to see them." Jin hyung said.

"Yeah, we had never went on a beach trip with girls before." Jungkook said.

"Go get you own girlfriends." I hissed at them.

"Let's play tag!!" Taehyung said touching Jungkook and running causing Jungkook to run after him.

A while later I herd (Y\N)'s and (B/F/N)'s voices. I looked up and both of them standing and talking to Jooheon and Namjoon.

-----------------------------------

(Y\N)'s POV
Once we reached the other they smiled at us and Jooheon and Namjoon came over.

"You two look amazing!!" Jooheon said with a smile.

"Thanks!" (B/F/N) said with a smile.

"Don't you think that's too revealing??" Yoongi asked looking at me.

"Come on let them have fun!!" Jin said.

"Fine just this once." Yoongi replied with a smile.

We all talked for a while until they all decided to go swimming. I didn't like getting wet much so I laid down beside Yoongi.

"Aren't you going with them??" he asked.

"No, I don't think I want to get myself wet plus I would prefer spending my time with you." I replied with a smile.

Underground Secrets (SugaXReader) ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara