🌟Chapter 8🌟

(2 days before Alexandria's arrival)

    I was working in my office. Suddenly my phone started
ringing 📱🔊 
John Dante's  name flash on phone screen. He is one of the feared mafia leaders but I'm King of all of them.

I picked up the phone.
"What do u want Mr. Dante?"
"Alexandria had called" he replied.
'Alexandria' the girl who was supposed to be mine after she turned 18. But she left her house. even my the best tracker wasn't able to find her whereabouts  she just disappear into air .

I came out of my thoughts and asked him, "what she said?"
"She is coming back Italy after 2 days"Jhon replied.
" Inform her about the wedding arrangements. Me & my family will come to your house next day at 3."I commanded him & cut the call before he could reply anything.

3 days later

Today I'm going to see her 3 years later.
Me & my parents reached Dante Mansion at 3 pm. The whole Dante family was at entrance to welcome us. My father intentionally insult Jhon. Jhon lead us to their living room & asked the maids to brought food & drink.
"where is your daughter?" I asked him. I wanted to see her as soon as possible.

jhon started stammering much to my annoyance.

"why r u fucking  stammering? where is she?" I asked him.

"she isn't here" Jhon replied.
I was felling so much anger. Then a car's noise was heard. a min later came Alexandria. She has changed a bit but still the most beautiful women I have ever seen.
She is confident and fearless. She picked upon a fight with my father. though it was amusing but I had stop it. "Enough "I said.
Alexandria looks up her beautiful dark brown eyes meet my eyes. Her attention went from to her buzzing phone. She look at the phone then she looked at Alex, one of her brothers and asked him how did media got information about her being in Italy and
Alex tried to lie but one warning from her he told the truth. Her oldest brother asked if they had hurted her. She told him to put on Tv and to watch ourselves if they had or not.
When I saw that bustard touching her hand I wanted to kill him but I also felt proud when she snapped his arm.
Her mother asked her if she was pregnant. the thought of her having some child makes my blood boil. She is f**king mine . She told her mother that if she was pregnant, her child would be with her.
After dinner I told her that I wanted to spend tomorrow with her.
She replied she's busy. before I could say anything my idiotic father had to interrupt, this man sometimes become so unbearable . However Alexandria slammed him shut. My father gaped at her and asked me if I'm going to let her talk to him like that. I told him shut up.

Alexandria turned to me and said,"as I was saying I'm busy  tomorrow & I'll have to go many places so u have to roam around with me. so if u're ready to roam around then come tomorrow at 10."

"see u tomorrow gattino(kitten) "I  said with a hint of amusement in my eyes.

After saying so I left. during ride to house my father said," she is mannerless. u shouldn't marry her. " "i didn't ask for your opinion. I'll marry her.So shut up." I said.
I dropped my parents to their house and went to
my house.