Chapter 36 •M•

Start from the beginning

Taehyung's was starring at him with his teary eyes. He place his hands on younger's boxers and slowly slid it down and his member spring's out. Taehyung have covered his face with his hand he was red as tomato. Now he was full naked in front of him. He was feeling so embarrass.

“Ah!..." He let out the moan when Jungkook wrapped his hand around his hard member while slowly moving it up and down. He saw Taehyung was getting panic with his action what he was doing he went up to his face.

“Hey don't get panic,  just calm down..." He whisper in his ear. But the poor boy was only crying in fear he was scared cause he have never did this before. Jungkook gave feather like kisses on his neck still stroking down on his member. 

“It will hurt little bit...."he warn and inserted his middle finger in younger. “Ahh!..." He moan little loud while gripping tight on elders shoulder. He started to pump his finger in and out with Taehyung cute moans. “Ah..a.." He moan when elder added another finger in him. He move it in and out, scissoring it. Taehyung could not help but let out the sinful moans. After of few thrust he pull out his fingers and stood up on his knees.

Jungkook slowly pull his boxer down, and his member spring's out, standing proudly. Taehyung wide his eyes when he look down at elder's size. It was huge plus thick. He was blushing madly by looking at the person in front of him was totally naked and plus he too. He we feeling something else.

Jungkook look at wink and gave air kiss. Taehyung just hid his face in pillow. Jungkook just giggle at his cuteness. He took the lube from the nightstand drawer and pour ample of it on his dick. He was already rock hard but still he pumps it few times. Teahyung was looking all this with his innocent eyes having no idea what he was doing and he was also scared to asked too so he keep quite and keep watching it.

Jungkook grab his both legs and spread it wide. Taehyung gasp with this sudden action his eyes wide open. He was so scared to do this his body was already trembling with fear. Jungkook leaned close to his ear. “Don't be scared...I know it will hurt but soon pain will go away, I promise...." He said while cupping his face with one hand and place the kiss on his forehead.

He pull his both legs up and place his member on his entrance. He lean back to suck on his neck and slowly push his member inside him. Taehyung let out a very loud cry he thought he is gonna rip in a part. It was too much that he stared to cry in pain and his back arch. Jungkook groaned at the feeling of Taehyung warm and tight walls were clenched around his member.

He gave him some time to adjust with size and again connect his lips  distracting him from pain. He slowly started to move in and out. Taehyung moan in his mouth while dugging his nails in his back. Jungkook slip his tongue in his mouth not leaving any part untouched. He broke the kiss and pull out his member. He spread his legs more wider to make proper place in between in legs. He reinter in him with his full length direct hitting on his prostate. “Aaahhh!!!...." He moan throwing his head back and clenched his fist on the bedsheet. He goes slow, but hard with each thrust while hitting on the same spot.

Jungkook just like way the younger was squirming under him. He was just crying mess. The pretty body was moving back and forth with every his thrust. “Oh!!.. Jungkook-k... It's too big...ahhh!!...." He manage to say in between his cries. “Yeah! I know..." he said and slow up his speed and flip the younger on his stomach. He pull his ass up in air and hold on his hips and again enter inside. “Ah...you're so tight.." He said and leaned on his back while giving wet kisses on his shoulder with slow trust. Taehyung have buried his face in pillow.

“Ah...baby you feel so good!... You're so warm inside...." Jungkook said while thrusting in him. When he notice that younger have already stopped cry and just enjoying it by moaning so he pick up the speed and started to thrust faster.

“Oh! God... Jungkook-k...Its too fast-t....I think... I am close..." He screamed and Jungkook grab his dick from down and began to pump it faster. Taehyung could not think straight he start to feel his high is gonna come...

Jungkook dug his nails in his hip and ram faster. “Aahhh!...  Jungkook-k-k....I am coming..ahha..." He cried and Jungkook jerk his hand faster on his dick he was moaning mess. He rubbed on tip with thumb and thrusting harder in him. And with the high pinch moan Taehyung cum all on his hand and bedsheet.

Taehyung panted heavily. He slow down his speed but still inside of him. He filp him over on his back and lift his one leg up and place it on his shoulder. Taehyung wide his eyes when he again started to trust in him. “Junggkook-k...I have cum already..." He said with his shuttering moans while Jungkook was only ramming in him. “But I still haven't cum yet...baby... " He manage to say in between his thrusts. Now Taehyung could not take it anymore he was feeling so weak. He already become sensitive by cumming before. This was to much for him.

Whole room was filled with their  sink slaps and moans. Their body was all over with sweat. Taehyung again feel knot in his stomach. He could not handle this anymore. The faster his thrust in him the louder he cries. Jungkook was not giving any attention to Taehyung's cries he was just concentrating on his own pleasure. He felt little bit tired but still he wants to reach till his high.

He slow down his speed and place his both legs on his shoulder.
“Ahhh!....." He screamed when Jungkook pushed his full length deep inside him and began to thrust in animalistic speed while leaving hickeys on his neck. Taehyung have locked his fingers in his hair and another hand on his back dugging nails into it.  “Aahhhaa!!.... Jungkook-k-k... I can't... To....Fast..."  He cried but elder just continue thrusting in him. Sweat has formed already on his forehead while doing this he too started to feel knot in his stomach. He pound faster in him ignore his loud cries.

“Kook...I'm gonna cum!!!...." He screamed while shutting his eyes tightly. “Me too baby...." He said and fasten his speed and he quickly lean towards his face connect his lips with him and the both came together. Taehyung cummed all over his stomach and Jungkook cummed inside him.

Jungkook rest his head on his chest. His dick was still inside of his lover's hole. Both were panting heavily. Taehyung was still crying from his high. Jungkook lift his head up to see and cupped his face. “Don't cry baby...relax..." he said wipe his tears away from his eyes and picked his lips and buried his face in his neck. Taehyung have wrapped his arm around him.

“I love you..." Jungkook said in his ear and come up to his face. Taehyung saw Jungkook's eyes were shinning. It was filled with water. His throat hurts when he saw that Jungkook was crying. “Why are crying...I love you too...." He said with choked voice and frown brows while cupping his face and wipe his tear away and pull him in hug. He was so shock by seeing that Jungkook was crying but for what reason?

“Did I hurt you baby?" He asked worriedly. “No baby you didn't hurt me you have just gave me a biggest happiness in the world which every alpha gaves....than why would I get hurt?..." He said while hugging him more tighter.  Jungkook lift his head up and place the kiss on his forehead. “Come let's sleep now....its already too late..." He said and slowly pull out his member from his lovers hole and lay beside him while covering both of their body with blanket.

Taehyung buried his face in Jungkook's chest while both wrapping their arm around each other and locking their legs togather. “Good night.... let's wake up late tomorrow at morning..." Taehyung chuckled cutely. “Tomorrow morning?..." Jungkook said and smirked with giggle. “Ah? What?" Taehyung asked in confused. “No, nothing...good night..." he said smile and close their eyes.

💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏💏

My first full smut....😭😭

How was it guys??

I know it's a very long chapter with 2162 words, but good this alway go fast...

Thanks for reading....