Yes, My Butler. IV

"You're certainly very eager to touch a body you've seen many times before..." Sebastian noted. However, that statement wasn't entirely true. In the many years that the two had spent trapped with each other. The light had never been shining when their nights in bed took place. Ciel had never been able to take a good look at Sebastian. But, now with the curtains drawn and the sun shining on him, he could finally take it all in.

Ciel brought his lips to Sebastian's chest. He kissed the area directly over his sternum, over his heart. "What has gotten into you?" Sebastian questioned. Ciel moved to Sebastian's nipple and sucked on it thoroughly like a newborn. Sebastian, startled, wasn't sure how to respond. Ciel, in order to make sure the other nipple wasn't lonely, toyed with it in his hand.

He bit down on Sebastian's chest, hard, causing it to bleed. He licked the blood and moved his hand down, to grab Sebastian's cock. He continued to bite down as he wrapped his hand around the dick. His other hand groped Sebastian's balls. "M-master?" Sebastian groaned from the pain of the bite that was only becoming worse. This pain mixed with pleasure couldn't have been a stranger sensation.

Ciel bit down so hard a small piece of flesh was torn off. Sebastian growled. It was a small wound that would heal without a doubt but due to the fact it was from a fellow demon, it hurt slightly more than average. Sebastian was overly focused on the pain to avoid thinking about Ciel's hands.

Sebastian grabbed Ciel's shoulders. "Master, please..." he said. Ciel refused to listen as his demon butler's nails dug into his skin. It hurt, but not terribly. Ciel didn't stop his hands from molesting his butler. But, he did stop biting. Ciel looked up at Sebastian's pained filled pleasurable expression. The confliction of it turned Ciel on. Sebastian released into his master's hands.

Ciel pushed Sebastian down and lifted his legs. His face right beside his feet. Ciel grinned as he stared down at Sebastian's ass. He shifted to insert himself again. Sebastian still loose and ready, awaiting Ciel's move. His face not hiding his anticipation. Ciel's boner getting more and more hard by the minute.

"No need to be bashful, Master," Sebastian assured. "You've already been quite forward..." His eyes glittered with that demonic glow. Ciel's dick twitched with the words spoken. Sebastian's body lying underneath him was something he could never get used to. This smug arse...really being so submissive? No, he didn't seem submissive in the slightest with that expression on his face. Ciel would show him who was in control. He was the master. He would remain the master. Sebastian might've had his fun in the past but times were changing.

Ciel couldn't help himself. He was faster, harder, more ruthless than before. Sebastian moaned and arched his back. He'd lost control of his arms that were once clinging to Ciel's shoulders. Instead they now rested by his head, clutching his own hair, as his body moved with unease, arching and shaking.

When Ciel released for the second time inside Sebastian, he collapsed on top of him. Sebastian held Ciel close. "You've run out of stamina, haven't you?" he said as he gently ran his hand down his master's back. "Don't feel such a need to maintain this form. It takes a lot of energy to alter one's appearance," Sebastian said, his voice understanding, hiding his intent.

Whether he wished it or not, Ciel returned to his younger self. Sebastian was right. It was impossible for him to be in that form for a long period of time. It was amazing he'd managed as long as he had. He was still an inexperienced demon.

With the body of his, now young again, master in his arms, Sebastian felt at ease. There was something different about Ciel looking like this vs looking like that. This was far better, far nicer. The two were the same Ciel, but this one was far more open about certain things and far more innocent too. Sebastian had a habit of corrupting the innocent. He loved doing it.

"Sebastian," Ciel muttered, "I'm tired," he said.

"Of course you are," Sebastian replied. "It is only natural to be tired after such events."

"I feel gross," Ciel cringed. He was sticky and sweaty. It was not at all comfortable.

"Would you like me to draw a bath?"

"Only if you'll bathe with me...." Ciel whispered.

"It would be an honor, My Lord."

Sebastian picked Ciel up and carried him to the bathroom. He held him skillfully in one arm as he turned the faucet and altered the temperature of the water. When it was full enough, warm enough, and bubbly enough, Sebastian placed Ciel into it. He proceeded to clean Ciel, as he had in the past. He washed him. He cleaned his hair. He scrubbed him from head to toe. Ciel relaxed and smiled. This brought back many a memory.

Once Sebastian had finished, he got into the bath himself. Ciel washed his face and hair. Sebastian didn't have a choice in the matter so he allowed it. Ciel smiled as he gazed upon Sebastian's face. The butler's eyes were closed to keep the soap from entering them.

"I'm glad you're back to normal."

"Normal?" Sebastian opened his eyes.

"Yes, normal. You were so distant for the longest time. I had begun to think it was my fault. It probably was...but I'm glad your back to normal," Ciel felt tears in his eyes. He blamed it on the soap.

Sebastian kissed Ciel. Their lips joined together in a sweet, gentle, almost kind, embrace. Ciel's feeble body clung to Sebastian's. Sebastian's strong arms holding Ciel. The bath water moving gently as they kissed.

"Don't ever leave me like that again, do you understand? I don't think I could bear it a second time," Ciel frowned as he rested his head against Sebastian's chest.

"Is that an order?"

"Yes."

"Then, I shall be sure never to become so distant again, My Lord," Sebastian promised. "For now until the end of time, as our contract is eternal."

"Good," Ciel smiled. "That's just what I wish to hear..."