Yes, My Lord.

Ciel Phantomhive, a young boy who had sold his soul to the devil. No, you couldn't just call him a devil. He was much more than that. Sebastian Michaelis had become the boy's very life. Every moment of every day Ciel would sit in his manor pondering how to keep the butler from tasting his soul. He didn't want to die. Well, that's what he thought anyway. Perhaps he wouldn't mind dying if it was at the hands of his butler. Now that was impossible. Death wasn't an option anymore. Would you like to know why? Well, the answer is obvious.

Ciel is a demon now. The devil's food became the very same thing as the devil itself. Sebastian will never have his soul and is bonded to Ciel for all eternity. Until, that is, one of them dies. It's very hard to kill a demon though, so the possibility that they will be separated by death is highly unlikely. Sebastian can't break the contract he made. Well, that isn't entirely true either. There is a way to break it...probably. In any case Ciel doesn't want to think about such things. They are far too depressing.

The near thought that Sebastian belonged to him forever was enough to make the young earl happy. He almost wanted to thank Alois for the drawn out battle they had. Ciel wanted to find some way to keep Sebastian by his side but the thought of becoming a demon to do it hadn't occurred to him, until Alois.

The door opened and Sebastian walked in as usual to wake Ciel up. He walked over to the curtains and opened them making the sunlight shine on the pale blue-haired male who was sleeping soundly. Even though he was a demon, some habits were hard to break. He was still transitioning into the demon life. Until he had decided what to do in the future, Ciel was just going to live his life out as usual.

"It's time to wake up, Young Master," the butler said in his usual tone. Ciel didn't want to open his eyes. He was a demon for Pete's sake, why did he have to wake up?!

"Just five more minutes," the boy pleaded.

"That is what you said five minutes ago, and five minutes before that, you have to get up some time today," the butler pulled the covers off the young earl causing him to shiver.

"It doesn't matter how long I sleep! Sebastian give me back by blankets!" Ciel tried, and failed, to grasp the blankets from his butler. He was still tired and didn't offer much of a fight. "I was having a good dream too!" Ciel curled up into a ball to try and keep warm. He refused to get up.

"Young Master, you are such a spoiled brat sometimes. It amazes me how often you switch back and forth from acting older than your age to younger," the butler let out a small sigh. He now had to think of a way to convince his master to get out of bed.

"It's no use, no matter what I do he will still be a stubborn child," the butler thought and he turned to leave. But the young earl wouldn't allow that. Ciel jumped up and clung to the back of Sebastian. His hands were clinging tightly to his butler's tailcoat.

"Don't leave," Ciel whispered. Sebastian turned his head to look down at the boy who was clinging to him. Sebastian hadn't heard the words that Ciel muttered and was slightly confused at the earl.

"Young Master, would you please let go? While you are here sleeping the day away, I still have things that I must do."

"No! I won't let go! Who cares about that?! I don't want you to leave!" Ciel yelled.

"Are you still half asleep? You aren't making the slightest bit of sense." Sebastian was confused by Ciel's strange behavior. Naturally, the thought wouldn't occur to him that maybe Ciel had feelings a master shouldn't have for a servant. Sebastian was a butler, a demon butler, those emotions were incredibly foreign to him.

Ciel finally let go of his butler and went back to curling up into a ball on his bed. It was no use trying to talk to him. Sebastian wouldn't understand anyway. It's so troublesome falling in love with a demon. Even though it was certain Sebastian couldn't leave Ciel because of the contract. Ciel still wasn't positive that would be the case. He was feeling extremely anxious about what his butler would do next. For all Ciel knew, it was just an unrequited love he developed.