Yes, My Butler. II

When Sebastian was asleep, really undoubtedly asleep, Ciel stripped him of his clothing. He lay him on his back and carefully removed every inch of it. He wanted Sebastian naked. He tossed his own nightshirt to the ground and straddled his butler. He stared at the body before him, underneath him, and ran his hands along it. Sebastian couldn't refuse. He was sleeping. He couldn't refuse even if he was awake; Sebastian belonged to him. Sebastian had always been his and today he would make that fact known.

Ciel laid down on top of Sebastian. He grabbed the blanket and covered them both. His eyes glimmered with a twinge of lust as his chest placed itself firmly against Sebastian's. The soft breathing and the beating heartbeat beneath him. Ciel was ecstatic. It was better than he had imagined.

Sebastian's eyes fluttered open. Ciel had been resting on his chest, with his head in his hand, staring at the sleeping face of his butler. "You're awake," he smiled. The light too blinding for a demon that hadn't expected to fall asleep.

"You're...naked?" Sebastian stared at Ciel. There were many things he would've liked to say, but the matter that bothered him the most was the fact that Ciel wasn't wearing clothing. Actually, Sebastian wasn't wearing clothing either.

"Why, yes, I am, so are you," Ciel smiled. He sat up, straddling Sebastian, and leaned down to kiss him. His hands cupping Sebastian's face, his eyes closed so as not to see the expression of shock on his butler. Whether it be shock, disgust, a mixture of the two, Ciel didn't care to know. It had been quite some time since the two had been intimate. After Ciel had been first turned, Sebastian would toy with him in the sexual sense. But, something happened along the way, and Sebastian grew more and more distant from Ciel. It was time to change that. He'd practiced in the secrecy of the night on how to alter his appearance. Sebastian would never teach him such a valuable piece of talent.

Ciel opened his eyes and ceased the kiss. He licked his lips and grinned. The face Sebastian was making was not one he could've ever imagined. A mixture of shock and embarrassment. A light blush across his cheeks. A twinge of fear in his eyes. "My Lord?" he questioned, his voice wavering a bit, laced with confusion over anything else. Ciel longed to possess him. He'd always wanted Sebastian for himself. It would seem that now he finally had the ability. There was nothing else in Sebastian's mind but him right now.

"You've been saying 'My Lord' for a while now. Is there a reason?" Ciel's hands still rested on Sebastian's face. He couldn't force his butler to maintain eye contact but he sure as hell could try.

"You're not exactly young at the moment," Sebastian looked towards the side. He looked anywhere that wasn't Ciel's face. This older version of his young master wasn't something he was used to and he didn't want to be used to it. It reminded him of Vincent. That man...that man indeed. The two were almost the same height, same face, but Ciel was lacking the beauty-mark and his one eye still held the contract symbol even though it was as red as Sebastian's. Red, Sebastian missed the blue of Ciel's eyes. At least his hair hadn't changed.

Sebastian's eyes wandered back to Ciel's. He had tried his best to avoid meeting them but his resistance was futile. He could still feel the burning stare of those eyes even if he looked at them or not. "You can still call me 'master,'" Ciel leaned in close to Sebastian's face once more. He wasn't going to give Sebastian the option of looking away.

"What's gotten into you?" Sebastian found himself asking. "Who taught you how to act like this?" Confusion still overwhelming the demon butler. He didn't know left from right or up from down. Was this even the same Ciel?

"You don't remember?" Ciel's grin turned into a slight frown. "You did, of course." Those words triggered memories Sebastian had long since forgotten. Those times in the past when he'd tortured his young master simply for the fact that he was young. Such a mistake. Why did he do something so foolish? Now Ciel was recreating those actions he'd done...how many times had he replayed those scenes in his head to perfect this performance? Sebastian was almost flattered. He'd left such a big impression...

"It's time for karma to come back and bite you, my butler," Ciel snickered. "I've been waiting for this moment for a long time," he licked his lips. His eyes glowed with that demonic tint.

"What exactly have you been waiting for?" Sebastian couldn't help but ask. Then, the phrase he'd uttered so long ago came back to haunt him.

"'If I can't eat your soul, I might as well eat you,'" Ciel said. "Don't you remember saying that? It's time for me to eat you, Sebastian. Are you ready? No? Good," his eyes glimmered again. "You're my butler, you're nothing but a servant. You can't refuse your master's orders. Isn't that right? Well, this is an order, Sebastian, be a good boy."