Epilogue

The two demons walked hand in hand for the rest of their days, barely having arguments. If they did have any argument at all, they would be about trivial things, like perhaps some jealousy here and there. But all of that was only natural in a relationship. So they, for the most part, didn't think of it as problematic in any way. It just meant that they still cared about each other enough to get jealous.

Because Sebastian had technically been reborn as a demon, the contract between him and Ciel was no longer valid, since he had technically 'died', the contract was void. The symbol began to disappear from Ciel's eye, however the eye would remain that purple color, forever to be marked by his lover demon. Ciel was proud of this, and felt no need to cover it any longer, instead he covered his other eye, the one that was not tainted, the one that was still 'human' in a sense. Ciel did not wish to be human, he was very content to be a demon with Sebastian, so he began to loathe the normal eye and covered it with an eye-patch.

"Let us enter into a new contract," Ciel offered one day.

"Oh? What do you mean?" Sebastian asked.

"The first one, is the one that brought us together, the one where we began to love, the one in which I lost you," Ciel began, "so this one, shall be eternal, there can be nothing that can break it, and we will share everything. Death will not do us part, for if we die, we die together."

Sebastian nodded in agreement, he did feel awkward without any sort of contract to bind them to each other, it wasn't that he doubted Ciel, he trusted him (of course he did)...but without something to force them to stay together, he felt like the relationship they had was very fragile and that it could break at any moment.

They way they had chosen to mark this contract, was on each other's ring finger, like a funny sort of marriage. Ciel's body belonged to Sebastian and Sebastian's body belonged to Ciel, to enforce this, Ciel's symbol was on Sebastian's ring finger, and Sebastian's symbol on Ciel's. They admired each-other's work daily, never tiring of it, it proved they would never part. It proved they would never survive without each other.

They loved this.

Shortly after Sebastian's body had changed, he decided that his name should change too. Ciel felt the same, he didn't want Sebastian to go back to looking like his butler, sure he enjoyed those days, but this marked a new life. A new life that they shared together.

Ciel had felt the need to change his appearance along with Sebastian, and so he let his hair grow out a bit and he aged himself slightly. Not too much though. If he had made himself too old or too attractive, the demon would not be able to handle such a thing, so he made himself young enough to be shorter than Sebastian (although not by much) but old enough to still be 'handsome' instead of 'cute'.

"So what shall our new names be?" Ciel asked.

"I haven't the slightest, you chose my name before, I'm sure you can think of something again," Sebastian replied.

"Do you know how hard it was for me to come up with that? And even then, I made you a dog, a loyal dog," Ciel stated. It was true, he forced Sebastian to be loyal to him in all accounts, just like a dog would be to its master. Now Sebastian was loyal to his master in a completely different way...

"You could always chose another 'S' name if you'd like," the demon suggested.

"Like what? What is another 'S' name anyway? Stephan? That's too ugly for a pretty-boy like you...what about Stephy? That's got a nice ring to it, its nice and easy to say too, nothing at all like 'Sebastian' that is such a long name...why did I even chose that name?" Ciel repeated to himself the name 'Stephy', it really did roll off the tongue nicely. It was short and sweet, Ciel had already grown attached to it. It just suited his demon now. 

But what about Ciel's name? What name could be given to him that was just as unique as 'Ciel'? His appearance hadn't changed nearly as much as his ex-butler's had...so getting a completely different name felt so odd.

"Leic," 'Stephy' said.

"Leic? How did you get 'Leic'?" the previous earl stared confused at his demon. The demon just laughed, it wasn't completely out of thin air. The demon poked Ciel's forehead.

"Do you even use that brain in there? 'Leic' is just your current name backwards. Fitting no? Because in a way, you have completely changed from who you were," Stephy stated.

Ciel liked that idea. 'Leic' was a good name, they both smiled at each other. Yes, they could get used to this. The perfect demon couple, to forever torment the human souls together. It would be much more fun than anything they had ever done...and they were looking forward to their new lives...

As Leic and Stephy.

A/N: This story is now over (in case you couldn't tell by the 'epilogue' thing *facepalm*). Oh, but in the last chapter I had to delete it and then re-upload it...so if the last line wasn't "Yes, My Lord." You should probably go back and check to see if it worked...if it didn't then, I guess that part is lost forever ._. Sorry about that...(also tell me if it didn't work so that I can like...idk...idek what I would do...I'd probably just leave it...lol okay never-mind forget that I said anything)

Thank you for reading this <3 

I know it was really heart-wrenching for the last two/three chapters but I'm glad you all stuck it out with me. Don't ask how I could possibly come up with something like this but I did....moral of the story, when I read something on wattpad that makes me sad, I want to write something worse as payback...srrynotsrry.

This is kind of like the opposite of That Butler;Secrets. Because that story was Stephy turning into Sebastian xD and now this one is Sebastian turning into Stephy....lololol Idk why I find that so amusing. 

Anyway. 

Thank you again for reading this! C:

Please continue to read my works like the awesome reader-senpais you are. <3