Yes, My Lord. IV

"It is time for you to wake up, My Lord," Sebastian's voice rang out. Ciel hated this part of the day more than anything else. Why should he wake up? They have been over this, just because Sebastian wanted to play butler does not mean that he had to wake Ciel up. It shouldn't have to be like that.

"Ugh...no thanks," Ciel pulled the covers over his head and turned himself into a cocoon. He had no intentions of letting Sebastian wake him up. Nope. Not today. Sleep is very important. He may be a demon but sleeping is his favorite pastime since becoming one. You see, when Ciel was a human he was already more like a demon. He could never have dreams when sleeping and if he did have them they were very short...or nightmares. Now that he was a demon, he could dream of things. His dreams were so nice, so wonderful. He could command Sebastian to do anything he wanted without being embarrassed in the slightest. He could control his powers perfectly and make himself age.

He loved to see dream-Sebastian's expressions when that happened. The demon didn't know what to do with an adult Ciel. It was hilarious. It was satisfying. Ciel wanted the dreams to continue, since he was certain he would never be able to make them reality.

Sebastian gently tugged the blankets, Ciel tugged back. 

"Leave me alone," he whined, "Let me sleep," Ciel's voice sounded different for some reason. He didn't notice it at first but somehow it seemed deeper. He sounded like Sebastian! Did they somehow switch bodies overnight? No, that's crazy. He saw Sebastian for a short moment, he saw him in his normal self. So what had happened? Ciel couldn't see what he looked like underneath the covers, so he submitted and revealed himself. Sebastian stared in disbelief and took a couple steps back.

"My Lord?" Sebastian said. It was a question not a statement. He wasn't sure if this even was Ciel Phantomhive.

"Don't 'My Lord' me, you rarely ever say that. What is going on? Why are you looking at me so strangely?" Sebastian answered by providing a mirror to Ciel. Ciel took the mirror and looked at himself only to see...not himself. He looked more like his father, except that he had the purple eye. Ciel knew it was him, but not him, how could it be him? Had his dreams made themselves reality? Had he somehow used his demon abilities without even knowing it? And in his sleep for that matter?

It all seemed too good to be true. Unbeknownst to him, Sebastian was about to have a little meltdown. How could Ciel age? Ciel wasn't supposed to age! Ciel was supposed to be the cute uke! This was not going to end up the way he wanted if he continued to stay here...there is no doubt that Ciel would try to do something.

Sebastian tried to excuse himself. He tried to leave saying he had 'butler things' to do. It didn't work. Of course it didn't work. Ciel got out of bed and hugged him from behind, forcing him to stay. The 'young earl' stopped Sebastian's hand from reaching the doorknob and instead locked it. They lived alone but who knows what might try to invade their privacy (like yesterday with Grell). Ciel wasn't about to let this opportunity go unnoticed.

"Sebastian," Ciel whispered into his ear, his voice was low and husky from having previously just woken up. Sebastian shivered. He clearly was not used to Ciel actually being tall enough to do things like this. Please, for the love of anything right, go back to being the cute little earl. 

"Why are you trying to runaway?" Ciel asked. He was curious but he was also having way too much fun. Sebastian was getting flustered! Imagine that! The stoic butler showing his emotions like an open book! It was thrilling. Ciel loved it. He had broken Sebastian, he had forced Sebastian's cheeks to redden. That was a wonderful accomplishment in his book.

"R-runaway?" Sebastian tried to speak like he always did. It was clear this was interfering with his thought process. He had never expected to be the one being attacked. He had always expected to be the one doing the attacking. Now that he was in Ciel's place for once he couldn't think. He could only think about the tightness of Ciel's nightshirt on his body, or the sound of his voice in his ear. He could only think about what had changed down there, and if he would get to see because the shirt was too short now.