Tae looked me up and down "Nigga I don't know why you on my side, telling me like ima move. Tell Julio."

"I heard her and I'm not moving either."

"Marcus!"

"Come on y'all" He immediately turned around, exhaling smoke out his nose. "It's my bad, I forgot she like to sit in the backseat now."

"Again I must say-" Tae took the backwood from him. "I'm not moving."

"Y'all are assholes." I slammed the door going around to the passenger side.

"We don't care bout you being mad." Julio told me. "This ain't Burger King, ugly. You can't always have it your way."

I flipped him off, not responding. "I'm playing the music." I hurried and connected my phone to the Bluetooth. "I just created a new playlist." I turned the volume up.

"Foreal?" Marcus looked over at me, continuing to back out of my driveway. "Share it with me"

It was no secret that I was the lit friend that stayed with the heat when it came to music. Creating playlist was a hobby of mine and I always shared them with the group. Sometimes I would post them on my social media too.

"This that new Durk?" Julio touched the back of my seat.

"Yeah"

Once we got to WingStop, they were putting the chairs on the table. One of the employees seen us walking up and said something, causing the others to look towards the door. They all looked so upset and I would've cared had I not been so hungry.

"We don't give a fuck about y'all lil young ass attitudes." Julio mugged them, holding the door open for us. "The time on this door say y'all close at 2:00 a.m. and it ain't two yet. It's summer time anyway, y'all outta school!"

"Shut up Julio before you make them spit in our food!" I heard Nicole's voice. I ran up behind Tae, trying to see over his tall ass. "You on the phone with my sis?"

He turned around so I could see. "Hey sis!" I smiled into the phone.

She smiled back, waving. "Say hey Auntie Mila" She grabbed Troi Troi's hand making her wave. She recognized who I was and immediately started grinning, showing off her two bottom teeth.

"Aww hey my fat Troi baby!" I blew her kisses. "Where bad butt?"

It was late but if Troi was still up then Taejin probably was too.

"He got mad at me because I wouldn't let him eat the whole jar of applesauce." She rolled her eyes. "He threw a fit and went in his room a couple hours ago; he sleep now." Troi stood up in her lap, jumping up and down as she held onto her shoulders. "You got too much energy at this time of night." Nicole stared at her, wiping slobber from her mouth. "It's past your night night time mama."

"No no!" Troi yelled

"Yes yes" Nicole and I said at the same time.

"No!"

"Troi" Nicole gave her a look making her sit her butt down and lay her head on Nicole's shoulder.

"Ask her do she want her usual." I looked up seeing Tae looking back at me. I forgot I even had his phone.

"Tae said what kinda wings you want?"

"See how people change your words around?" Marcus hit at Tae, catching his attention. He was standing behind him in line. Julio hungry ass went first and ordered so much shit we could've all ate with him and still would've had food left over.

Tae chuckled "I see"

"Tell him I want what I always get, but this time I want blue cheese instead of ranch."