eleven; S

🌙🌙🌙

her

"MARK!" I shouted, my body jolting up from its previous position. My face was full of sweat, my heartbeat rapidly beating.

I looked around the dim lit room, and realized I was still in bed. Later on, I heard light footsteps approaching. Due to darkness, I didn't have any idea to whoever it was, not until the lights were switched on.

"Ohmygolly, Reika?! You're awake!" My bestfriend exclaims, rushing to my side, engulfing me in a tight hug.

"A-are you okay? Are you h-hurt or something?" Jinri asks, examining me.

"Jinri, I'm fine. I just slept." I told her with a reassuring smile.

"Just slept? Oh god, yes you did! But for almost a week Reika!" Jinri shouts frantically, I looked at her confusingly.

A week? I was in deep slumber for a week? Goodness gracious!

"You've gotta be kidding me." I told her. Jinri just shook her head.

"I hate to break it up to you, but you did. You did, and it scared the shit out of me. Not only me, but mom and....
and --Ma..mark." 

I turned at her with huge eyes. Did she just mentioned who I think who it is? Did I hear her correctly?

"C-can you repeat that again?"

"Repeat wha--oh. Yes, Mark fucking Lee was hella worried. He even visited you." After hearing Jinri's statement, it honestly, felt too good to be true.

"..since day 1." She continued. I gasped at what she just said.

I had a hard time believing it, honestly. What do you expect?

Mark, well a 'self-proclaiming' real Mark appeared inside my dream. Telling me to wake up and face my reality. And then, Jinri here, which happens to be my bestfriend, told me that, the real Mark visits me every now and then?