four; I

"Jinri?"

"hmm?"

"what if i'll sleep in the middle of the fansign?" I asked her frantically. Remembering the event that hath happened the day before yesterday at my teacher's office, got me unsure, if i should still attend the fansign.

"Look, there's no backing out, I already signed up us two, and now we're just waiting for their response." Jinri looks at me from her shoulder, slowing her pace so I can keep up with her, and she can talk to me more comfortably.

"but just what if? that'll be a huge embarassment, considering i'll be with my idols and a group of fans."

"i'm with you 'kay? besides we'll get you checked by sunday, so no worries." Jinri tries to reassure me as she could.

We then continued to walk in silence on our way to my apartment.

As soon as we arrived inside, I immediately went to my room with a yawn, hence laying directly on my bed. I told Jinri to wake me up, incase she's hungry or leaving- then off I went to dreamland.

×

"Reika? wake up sleepyhead." I heard a soft voice called me. I slowly opened my eyes, and saw I was tucked nicely on my bed, far different from my position when I laid on it.

"Are you leaving already?" I asked groggily and sat up lazily.

Jinri shook her head and sat on the edge of my bed.

"I woke you up incase you were hungry. Let's eat shall we?" I nodded and took her hand, getting myself out of bed.

"NCT just did a live on v app." She informs me as we sit. While grabbing a piece of meat, I put my fork down and hit her shoulder.

"Why didn' you wake me up?" I pouted.

"Well firstly, you were sooo sleepy 'kay? and second, mark wasn't there, so chill."

"where's he tho?" I asked her while munching on my food.

"he was asleep too, so i guess you saw each other in dreamland ey?" Jinri said and gave me a teasing look. I just rolled my eyes at her and ignored her look.

"As if." i said and clicked my tongue.

"and I just received an email from the staffs, we made it on the slots baby!" Jinri cheers and raised her fist on the air, practically fist bumping no one.

"really? that's great! oh my gosh what do we get them? and oh our clothes too!" I was panicking inside, just the thought of seeing the boys again after months, is hella exciting. Ahh, i suddenly feel so ecstatic despite the exams kicking in.

"mall tomorrow after school?"

Tomorrow's a friday, and the day after will be the fansign event at myeongdong.

"Sure, i say why not?"

×

"Hey, do i pick this? or the black top?" Jinri looks at me, thinking deeply, as I hold up two shirts on both hands.

"Both suits you well, but I don't think Mark would like seeing you in a cropped top at the fansign, especialy when he's not there." Jinri smirks, while I just blushed in embarassment, given, that the saleslady is just near us, and might've heard it.

"Sis, shut up." I acted annoyed and throwed the blue shirt at her, which she fortunately catches.

"Awiiee, you're blushing Reirei!" Jinri teases, amused.

"Stop it please." I begged.

While we continued to bicker, we both failed to notice two new figures arriving and entering the clothes shop.