six; D

"That-- was fun!" I exclaimed and hugged Jinri tight.

"It sure was, you know Haechan was so sweet." Jinri says dreamily, obviously still dazed at their interaction.

"So did he ask for your number?" I wiggled my eyebrows, teasing her. Jinri flushed pink and covered her face.

"No, you silly."

I just nodded my head mockingly, "Hmm, if you say so. But I don't see any reason why won't he."

Jinri sighs, her shoulder weighed down. "He's an idol for a reason, and I'm just a fan. Now tell me, isn't that enough for a reason."

"Hey, I didn't want to upset you, just want to hype you up. But nothing's impossible, so stop being so negative."

"I'm tryinggg~" Jinri whines.

After minutes of walking, we finally arrived infront of the cafe. I immediately went to check my car, and when I saw it in perfect condition, I ran to it and kissed it. Don't- Judge me. I'm a car lover, and if you are too, then you'll understand me.

"Yah, get off of that, or people might mistook you as a weirdo." Jinri scolds me, but I stayed for a bit, hugging it, then she finally drags me into the cafe.

Jinri didn't even check if there were tons of people, or if the store was empty, she just barges in and-

"YO AUNTIE I'm back!" She shouts, and may I add? shamelessly.

I was about to sigh in relief when I thought I spotted no one- not until when I saw a group of guys at the table near the left back corner. Jesus Christ.

I immediately hid behind Jinri's back when I realized who it were. They arrived here that fast?

"wha- SWEET CHEESE." Jinri whisper shouts at me when she saw what I just saw.

NCT 127, at the table, looking at us.

Worst?

M-mark and Taeyong's also here.

Great, now I'll go mark my calendar, this date as the most embarassing day of my life.

×

× him ×

"Hey hyung, you up for coffee? The boys just called, they're finished already." I said and looked up from my phone and to my hyung, who was laying in the couch for a moment.

"Yeah sure, I'll just finish this...real quick." Taeyong responds, still focused on the notepad he has.

Taeyong hyung found it hard writing to the manager's expectation of the song. Hyung's soulmate is quite feeling gloomy today, so he can't make an energetic song, which the superior requires- not to mention he only has till sunday to finish it. And we're both having it bad- BIG TIME. Cause he won't let me help him, he wants to be RESPONSIBLE. -_-

Stubborn, yeah that's him. That's Taeyong for you.

"Geez hyung, why can't she feel happy even just now?"

"Hey, don't you blame her, she doesn't even know about this shit." Taeyong said, helping himself out of the couch.

"Okay, sorry man. I think writing now wouldn't be good, just go out and get some fresh air tomorrow, then maybe it could help clear your mind." I said and fixed my things up, tidying my desk full of papers, which were full of raw lyrics.