ten; M

"Oh Mark! where's the--hey why are you crying?" Doyoung asks, his face brought up confusion when he saw someone entering after me.

"Jinri?" he asks. Jinri tries to put up a fake smile and bows at him. Doyoung hyung did the same but still was confused.

"Woojae! Come here for a sec!" He calls out.

I sat down on the couch, trying my best not to let out loud cries, after what Jinri told me, I can't help but- but feel broken. Tears just kept spilling out my eyes, and I don't know why I felt like this

"Aish, what is it? I'm still bus-- Mark! Why are you....crying? Jinri?" Jaehyung looks at us wide eyed.

"Hyung...." I trailed off, wiping off the wet tears. Jaehyung walked towards my place, and knelt infront of me.

"H-hyung..." I repeated, not able to construct a sentence to say to him, nor even a single word. I don't know how to explain the things that hath happened. Should I just visit her already? But I know the company won't let me go that easily, especially when I don't have any valid reasons to do so.

Feeling defeated, I rested my head on my palms and cried my heart and eyes out.

"Reika.." That's all I said and resumed crying again. The hyungs were just listening to Jinri as she started to explain things, while trying her best not to breakdown again. While, here I was, not even did I went silent since we arrived. It hurts and I don't know what made me feel this way.

Due to exhaustion and crying, I didn't felt sleep invading my body completely.

×

"Urgh!" I groaned as I tried to open my eyes. My head hurts, It felt like it was splitting open. When my vision slightly focused, I realized I was still at the couch at the practice room.

Where I cried..and...and..

I looked beside me, but Jinri was'nt there anymore, nor was Jaehyung and Doyoung.

I brought a hand to my cheeks, and it wasn't wet anymore, the tears alredy dried up- cold.

"Reika..reika.." I kept mumbling as I went out of the room. Should I visit her? Sneaking out won't be too bad, I guess?

My hands searched through my pocket to fish out my phone, but it wasn't there and so was my wallet. I must've left it there.