*cue My Van~*

You see, today the agency, allowed us to dye our hair for no reason, they just thought we'd like it.

"hmm, black?" I answered. I saw a lot of fans asking for me to change my hair back to black again. Cause they say it's superior, and I can't agree less.

"Black? yeah, to be honest, you do look better in it, compared to your blonde hair now. No offense." Jaehyun hyung says.

"Dude, I AGREE, I STRONGLY AGREE." I chuckled. Jaehyun hyung just shakes his head and looked outside through the van's window.

"Hey, isn't that Reika?" He suddenly says, nudging me.

I instantly looked at where hyung waa pointing at, and sure it was her.

She was carrying big plastic bags in both her hands. I could see she was struggling.

Jaehyun hyung called out on the driver and told him to stop for a bit. When the vehicle stopped, hyung immediately opens the door and walks out first.

"--heavy, why did i even forgot to bring my car? i should've headed home first." I heard her complain.

"Hey, Reika right?" Jaehyun hyung calls her, as we gon near her. Her head turns to us and immediately her eyes widen.

She looked away for abit and looked at us again.

"are y-you calling me?" She asks, nervousness evident in her  small voice.

"Yeah, need help with that?" Hyung asks.

"No, I can--"

I rushed to her side and grabbed the two bags, cutting her off.

"--handle it." She continues, shocked. I chuckled at her reaction and peeked at the items, it was two buckets of paint.

"Come on we'll drive you home." Jaehyun offers, but then he stopped midtrack when he realized something.

"Oh, we were heading to the salon, just a few blocks away. Are you okay with staying with us for a bit though?"

Although hesitant, Reika nods at Jaehyun.

"Okay then, let's go!"

The ride was silent, well, I guess I was the only one silent.

"Consider yourself a VIP, yeah? You're seeing us in new hair colors." Jaehyun says. The two of them were talking since then. And hear I am, on the side, just pretending i'm listening to some music on my phone. I mean, I got lots of thing to ask her, but my mouth just shuts everytime I'd dare to open up a convo with her.

What's with me?

"Yeah, what color are you guys choosing?" Reika asks.

"Just wait and see, it's a surprise."

We have finally arrived at our destination. The salon, where we're regulars already.

"Hi Rima!" I greeted the owner, we consider her as one of our friends now. Rima Sekigami, she's japanese and manages her parent's business. Yuta hyung and her are close, since they're japanese. Got my point?