Memories part 2

Začať od začiatku

"Where do you think she's gone?", asks The Doctor

"No idea but thanks to you we will find it", River Smirks

"How?", The Doctor raises her eyebrows

"Well, before I came here I was with another version of you. You asked to look at my Vortex and update some features now you can track me if you need me and I guess I know why now", she smiles widely at her wife.

"I haven't, Ahh not yet okay Timey Wimey", she smiles "Was J there?", she asks half knowing the answer.

"Spoilers sweetie", with her signature smirk River leaves the room "Come on", she says heading to the Console room.

Once the Doctor and River get to the Console room, River went to try tracking her Vortex while the Doctor explains to her Trio of companions her friends her fam as she says what they are doing.

"Why do you think she took it?", asks Yaz

"Probably something to do with her memory about a friend of hers", The Doctor Rolls her eyes "who took her memory after she took mine and Rivers about her being our daughter", says the Doctor crossing her arms.

"You what?", asks Graham

The Doctor just shrugs cause for once she really didn't understand it herself.

"And we have landed", says River.

"RIVER", The Doctor turns "How many times have I told you?", she says

River smirks walking up to her wife she kisses her on the forehead "Sweetie she's not supposed to make that noise remember".

The Gang just laugh at this.

"Come on", says River followed by the other they leave the Tardis.

"Where are we?", asks Ryan

"England, 1840", says River

"Why? Why would she come here?", The Doctor Confused.

But as she turns she sees J "Look come on let's follow her", she says whispering to her wife and friends.

They follow her for what seems like thirty minutes or as the Doctor complained a lifetime.

"Oi", J yells annoyed but happy to see her friend again even though she forgot about him it is nice to remember and see a familiar face.

The man turns around to see J he's happy to see her, he realises she has her memories he's hoping she's not early on remembering but he has a plan and she needs to know now or never and if it's never bad things will happen and could end up in more heartbreak and misery.

"Well at least you ain't dead", J says sarcastically towards her friend.

"So Delilah what the actual", she was cut off before she swore, blood boiling through her body as she hates that she was unaware of things that could help.

"Let me explain first before you kill me", Delilah says half laughing.

"Go on?", J says

"Not here", He says looking around to see if anyone was around, "is anyone with you?" He wonders.

"Nope", she says bitterly

"And your family?", he asks

"They know nothing though they are most likely pissed at me right now honestly this is more important", she says looking down to her feet and backs up to her friend.

"Are you sure they know nothing?", he wonders "cause we both know they can't know at least not at this moment especially that you don't know everything yourself", he says.

"Aye no thanks to you", she says leaning to her side crossing her arms "and yeah I never said anything I just remembered everything myself and thanks for the pain on that!".

"I'm sorry, you know I would never harm you. And it was for the better good for your safety for everyone's you will understand soon".

Delilah gestured for J to follow him and she did just that.

The Doctor and River followed along with the gang keeping a distance but close enough not to lose them.

J and Delilah got to where Delilah was taken them, they stood outside what looks like an abandoned asylum.

"Seriously?", whispers Ryan "an asylum that will not end well", and Yaz nudged him.

"Shh", she places her finger to her lips and makes a hush sound.

"Delilah", says a man with a unique accent.

"Hey, Blairish". Delilah brings him in for a hug and the look in their eyes tells J they are in love.

She seems the wedding ring around Blairishs neck, she looks at Delilah's finger nothing then looks around his neck there is a necklace she can't see it it's a ring but she puts two and two together.

Delilah turns round to face J and introduce her to his husband but what happened stunned him.

The stinging pain sits on his check as J had just given him a full-on slap leaving her hand tingling.

"What the hell", says Delilah

"You never told me you were married, start with that next time", she says smirking at him.

"Well, I was about to introduce yous OUCH", he protests.

"Ahh grow up not the first time someone has slapped you", she laughs "Hello", she puts her hand out to shake the mans. He looks human but far from it.

"Wow! Right grip what are you?", she asks.

"I'm half Android part Human and sort of part siolingtive". He replies

J just looks at her friend!

"What?". He says innocently

"Nothing", she smirks.

"Jamielee", she says back to his husband.

"Blairish", he smiles at her "but you can call me Blair apparently it's easier", he laughs and smirks at his husband.

"Do you call him Del?", she smirks

"He hates it". Blair laughs,

"Ano that's the best part", she smiles widely and rolls her eyes.

"Right well... come on", Delilah says and they follow him inside.

"What the heck is going on?", Yaz suddenly startles the rest of the gangs

"What?", she says confused.

They all looked back around to see J Delilah and Blair standing, J looks annoyed her eyebrows are angry looking like the Doctors 12th regenerations angry brows.

Blair was just smiling knowing who is standing in front of him and Delilah was panicking inside not knowing what's going to happen.