ELEVEN

Chapter 11

"RILEY THOMAS MCDONOUGH!" I said as he approaches me.

"Long time no see, Sam." He said as he hugged me really tight.

"Tell me about it. I missed your voice, Ri." I quickly added as I saw Connor approaching. Riley had me in a hug which means his arm is still around me and Connor's gonna be so mad at the both of us. Once he let go of the hug, Connor was already near.

"Get your filthy hands of my girlfriend, Riley!" Connor demanded.

"What did I do?" Riley immediately pulled his arm into him and moved away from me.

"Jealous Freak." I mumbled.

"Heard that Samantha." He scolded as he hugged me really tight. Even tighter than Riley's hug. Once he pulled away he placed a kissed on my forehead, marking his territory. What a freak! I thought to myself.

He stood beside me as I looked at Scarlet and Riley stare at each other. What the hell?

I clear my throat, grabbing Scarlet and Riley's attention. They both looked at me while Dani was like a human stone just standing right beside Scarlet.

"What's with that stare?" Connor asked before I could ask the same thing. "Did I miss something around here?" There, he asked the next thing I was supposed to ask them. What is he, a psychic or what? Can he even read minds or it was purely coincidental?

"She's the girl I'm talking about, bro." Riley said.

"He poured coffee on me when we were in London." Scarlet said.

"So, the two of you actually meet already?" I asked.

"Not really. I was in a hurry and I was holding my coffee and accidentally bumped into her and my drink spilled on her blouse. I was running away from Sky that day I bumped into her. I was so in a hurry that I just said my sorry and ran off." Riley explained as he looks at me. He then turned to Scarlet. "I'm really, really sorry about it. I was purely accident."

"No harm done. It's really fine." Scarlet said as I notice her blush. I guess he likes Riley. Well, she really does. Being a fan of the band, she is bound to at least like Riley. He is her age after all.

"Anyways, I think I need to formally introduce her to all of you." I said. "But before that, where the hell is Tobster?" I asked.

"TOBY!" both Riley and Connor shouted at the same time.

"Don't need to shout, guys." I mumbled.

"What is it? Is something wrong?" Toby sprinted towards us who was like sleeping or something. "SAMANTHA!" he said as he laid his eyes on me.

"Nice seeing you to Tobster." I said. He walks towards me and hugged me really tight.

"Miss you so much, big sis." He whispered.

"Miss you too, Tobs." I whispered back. Once Toby pulled away from the hug, I looked at Scarlet and Dani. "So, Connor, Riley, Toby, this is my friends. This is Scarlet, my ever loved cousin and her best friend, Daniella." I said. "Daniella, Scarlet, as you already know, this is Before You Exit; Toby, Riley and Connor. Connor being my boyfriend." Okay, I finally told her that I'm dating Connor.

Scarlet's eyes went wide. "Since when were you two dating?" she asked so puzzled and maybe at the same time happy for me, I guess, because of the way she smiles.

"Camp." Connor and I answered in unison.

"GOSH! I'm so happy for you." She exclaimed and engulfs me into a hug.