SIX

Chapter 6

Sam's POV

I finally got to Nando's. Being inside the restaurant again brought back thousands of memories about my mom. This may not be the same place my mom and I spend time but just knowing that Nando's was our favorite hangout place, it still is, those memories with her won't stop flooding in my mind. A tear was about to fall when I got to my seat but I tried my best to hold it back. I can't let any one see me cry.

I took a deep breath and lrt it out heavily. I must not think about it right now.

A waiter came to my table and ask for my order. Without looking at their menu, I gave my order which is Peri-Peri chicken, my favorite. He informed me that it would still be ready in twenty minutes.

While waiting for my food, I stare into space and the thoughts that I was trying to forget earlier came flooding back. I thought about how I miss my mom so much when I felt a tear roll down my cheeks. I immediately wiped it away.

Sniffing, I felt my phone vibrate inside my sling bag. I grab the phone out of the bag and saw Alex name flashing on the screen. That's when I realized that I never had talked to Alex since the warm party. I immediately press answer and held the phone close to my ear.

"Hey Lex." I exclaimed. Well, I'm just excited to finally talk to Alex after so long.

"Sammy!" she squealed. Everyone is now calling me Sammy, thanks to my Dad. But I ain't complaining, its just sound childish, I guess. "How you've been? Is Sky still bugging you?"

I told Alex everything from the events that took place after the house party until my encounter with her earlier at my house. I even told her that I would finally be reunited with my cousin who I haven't seen or talked to in ten years. I also informed her that I dropped out of school and I'm going to Fashion School in a two weeks.

Speaking of Fashion School, I haven't enrolled yet. I need to talk to Scarlet, when she gets here, about it. I need her help.

Note to Self: Talk to Scarlet about enrollment.

After I shared what happened in my life this pass days, I asked her about hers. She was squealing before she even shared anything to me.

She started with her first ever date to her first ever boyfriend to Walt Disney Land Resort.

"That's so sweet of him." I commented.

"Tell me about it." Alex uttered, still squealing. She then narrated what took place during their date and how it was near to being cancelled. Good thing the two brothers help them out. She told me that Toby has to be with an adult or someone of legal age. And Connor qualified for that, so he was their chaperon together with Riley of course. What shocked me the most was the fact that Riley was feeling the fun when they were there. They were happy for Riley that he finally was back but after the said date between Alex and Toby, he was back to his quiet and irresponsible self.

I hope he is okay now.

After the long chat Alex and I exchanged, we finally ended the call. But the funny thing is, I thought we talked for a good twenty minutes but to my disappointment, it didn't reach close to twenty. It was only for fifteen minutes. Which means I have to wait for five minutes before my food is ready.

I was about to return my phone back to my bag when it vibrated a couple of times. I unlocked it and found two unread messages. Both from different people. One is from Connor which says:

from Connor:

Hey babe, I wasn't able to answer the call. You were right, I was fast asleep. And I'm sorry it took me this long before I could relpy. When I woke we up we immediately headed to the studio and attempt to record Dangerous. Though Riley was late because he had to go to London. Right now we are at our break. I haven't talk to Riley just yet. I might talk to him right now. I'll call you tonight ( in your time). I love you babe.