FIFTEEN

Chapter 15

Scarlet's POV

The day at Universal Studios was amazing. I got to meet Toby's girlfriend, Alexandra McCornikk, who is so pretty, is I may say so myself. Toby has really good taste on girls. I also got the chance to see a different side of Samantha. I've never seen her act so different. She's been the quiet and reserved kind of girl. But yesterday she was so loud. She even got everyone's attention with just one scream.

Aside from all those, I got to at least spend a few moments with Riley yesterday without Dani ruining it in any way she could. Riley was so fun to be with. He surely knows how to make a girl laugh. Every time we talk and laugh is amazing.

He had shared me one story about camp that Sam forgot to tell me. He told me that Sam, together with Thomas and Toby, pranked Riley, Connor and Braiden.

I was laughing so hard when he told me about it.

Flashback...

"Do you have any idea what Sam and Toby did back at camp?"Riley asked me as Dani walked away from us.

"What did they do? I guess Samantha forgot to tell me about what she and Toby did." I stated.

"You won't even believe what they did." Riley stated feeling embarrassed.

At first thought, they did something beyond my imaginations but I was wrong. I guess, this is what happens when I have a best friend with wild imaginations.

"Say it, Ri." I demanded.

"They pranked me, Connor and Braiden." He said.

"What?! Sam did that?!" I exclaimed.

"Yes she did. Althought, it was all Toby's plan. She just tagged along."

"That's so not Samantha." I uttered.

"Just like what I thought, even though I just met her." Riley agreed.

End of Flashback...

After finding out what Samantha did back at camp, I can't stop but think of how Samantha changed over that two months being in that camp.

I wonder what actually happened there.

"Samantha!!!" I called out from the kitchen. I'm currently cooking breakfast for the two of us. Mom had to leave very early today because of her new project.

"What?" She shouted from I don't know where.

"Can you just came down here?" I called out.

"Coming." She answered right away.

While waiting for her to get here, I continued cooking the pan cakes.

"What's for breakfast, step-mother?" Samantha said as she enters the kitchen. She was laughing as she took a seat at the counter.

"Hahaha, very funny, Samantha." I said faking a laugh. "That's not that the reason why I called you." I said being serious.

"What is it then?"

"What's your plan for the day?" I asked.

"I don't know. I'm the visitor here. I don't know any other place in this city besides Universal Studios." She said.

"Connor didn't tell you their plan for today?"

"Nope." She quickly said. "You want me to ask him?"

Before I could say anything she quickly speaks, "Oh, you should go on Twitter and chat with Riley. You go ask him their plan." She said with a cheeky smile.

"You've got to be kidding me, Samantha." I shouted up inside my mind.

"I'm busying, can't you see that?" I said as I lift the pan for her to see.

"Okay." She said. "Give me your phone. I'll do it for you, then."

"Samantha!"

"You and Riley are so adorable, Scarlet." She said like Riley and I have a thing. We're just friends. "You should, like, tell him you like him that much. I bet he likes you too."

As she said that last sentence, my cheeks started to heat up. I'm glad I'm not facing her. She won't stop teasing me when she sees I'm blushing. Instead of commenting, I just stayed quiet. I focused myself back to the pancakes.

Samantha, on the other hand, was quiet as well. Maybe she just busy texting Connor or maybe Riley or either of the boys. I didn't mind the silence, I just continued.

"Breakfast's ready!" I exclaimed when I was done with the last pancake.

"Yey!" Samantha cheered as I give her share.

We started eating our breakfast, both of us focused on eating. After our breakfast, I washed the dishes as Sam settled in the living room, busying texting her love of her life.

Time flied so fast that it was time for us to leave the house. Samantha said that the boys are going to a private beach resort. They rented the whole resort of them to avoid their fans. They want to relax and just enjoy their break. They invited us as well as Dani to join them with their break.

I accepted their invitation. I won't be able to enjoy the California sun for quite a long time.

Right now, I got all the things I need for the beach. I'm now waiting for Samantha to get her ass down here. After awhile, she's here and on cue, the boy's tour bus stopped right in front of me.

"Just on time." Sam said as she stands beside me.

I didn't mind her. The three brothers went out the bus to welcome us to their 'amazing tour bus', as what Toby just said.

"Where's Daniella?" Toby asked noticing that it's only the two of us.

"She's on her way." I answered Toby's question.

"Is Alex inside, Con?" Sam asked her boyfriend as she took the first step inside the tour bus.

"She's inside, babe." Connor said as he follows behind his girlfriend.

Toby followed suit.

"Shall we?" Riley uttered, he was standing right beside me.

Having no words to say, I just smiled and nodded at his direction. Then started to walk. Riley followed right behind me.

The trip to the beach resort was filled with laughters.

Get mores updates, follow me on Twitter, @wanderwithmae.