SIXTEEN

Chapter 16

Upon entering the resort the boys rented out for the day, the infinity pool is already visible. It was literally an infinity shaped pool. Beside the infinity pool was an ordinary round shaped pool. Then right next to that pool is a kiddie pool. It's obvious it was a kiddie pool because the depth of the pool was visible from where the group stands.

The whole ground was covered in freshly cut green grass. Around the corners of the resort, all sorts of bushes are planted. Some were but the cobble stone pathway leading to the three pools. They were shaped in different animals. One was shaped like a rabbit, another like a dog, and another like a cat and so on.

Palm trees are also in the vicinity. It lines up the sides of the resort. There are some by the pool as well. Looking straight, pass the infinity pool, a very blue sea is seen. From a far this is clear that the sand is as white a pearl.

"This place is amazing!" Scarlet stated once she was done looking mesmerizing the whole resort.

"I can say the same." Riley, Toby and Alexandra uttered in unison. The three look at each other and let out a short laugh.

"I never knew California has this kind of place before." Daniella said staring at the infinity pool over looking at the beautiful Cali beach.

Everyone was taken aback by what Daniella just said, excluding Scarlet for that matter. She knows that Daniella didn't know about the beautiful resort they are in. She can say the say. Growing up in California for almost half of her life, she didn't know about this place. Along she thought that she's been to every beach in California but being at that resort at this moment made her realize that she hasn't been to every beach in California. She now has a goal to check out every inch of California when she's done with Fashion School.

Daniella was faced with different looks from Samantha, Alexandra, Connor, Riley and Toby. Feeling a bit weird and uncomfortable, she just shrugged and smiled to them.

"Were you serious when you said it, Dani?" Samantha spoke up breaking the uncomfortable tension between Dani and the rest of the group.

"Yeah. You can ask Scarlet if you want to get a confirmation." Dani stated looking at Scarlet who was currently standing between Riley and Sam.

All of them look at Scarlet with the same look they had when they were looking at Dani.

"Stop giving me that look you people." Scarlet exclaimed. "What is it to you that we never seen this place before?" she asked as cold as she can. What can she do? She's feeling uncomfortable with the looks the others have on their faces.

"What is it to us?" Connor uttered. "You two..."

Connor was cut off with a very loud honk coming from their tour bus.

"Get your things boys and girls." The boys' driver shouted from the driver seat of the tour bus.

"Let's not talk about that, okay guys?" Sam stated before the three boys dashed to the tour bus. Sam knows that things won't turn out okay if Scarlet is starting to be cruel and cold to anyone. She knows her cousin too much that she does not what tension between Scarlet and the boys or with anyone else for that matter.

Alex and Dani followed the three boys to the tour bus and help out while Sam stayed with Scarlet to cool her down.

After a while, their things were out of the tour bus and are now inside the resort's largest cottage. Sam, Dani, Alex and Scarlet stayed by the beach while the boys were at the pool. Alex and Dani were enjoying the feel of the sea water on their bodies while Scarlet and Samantha are enjoying the heat of the run on their skin.