She placed me down and did the same with Ten «Oh so you're also a boy! Are you brothers? I don't think so... Y'all don't look the same... Well, I'll call you Luca! Do you like it?»

His name is Ten!! Not Luca! But oh well, let's just deal with it...

(A/N: Ten as himself/Luca)

«I was planning to visit the library today, but I guess I'll go another day

«I was planning to visit the library today, but I guess I'll go another day. I will also buy you what you need, so for now, be okay with plates and mugs eheh.» she talked to us, suddenly her small smile faded and tears started falling down, me and Ten looked at each other and nodded.

We jumped out the box and went on her lap, rubbing ourselves on her, I looked up at her and she made a small smile, petting the both of us, she then layed down careful not to go over us and made us move on her stomach/chest petting us and talking to us «It hurts so much guys. So fucking much»

Oh she curses!!

«Love is so painful. Why can't I stop being in pain? Why did I had to fall for someone forbidden? Someone like her? Why Jisoo unnie, a Pure Blood Vampire, why? And now that I fell so hard it hurts thousands times worst... I miss her... It's been a day and a couple of hours, but I already miss her. I miss her so bad... I hate her... But I love her... I want this pain to stop... It's unbearable... I've never been this heartbroken...»

I felt really sad and sorry for her on top of being surprised, her heart sure did something stupid, why fall in love with someone forbidden?

Stupid heart. You hurt our human.

She reached her hand on the table grabbing her phone and texting someone for then place it back on it.

«Later Chaeyoung will bring you some food... At least you'll be happy... Cause I surely can't be... I can't believe I'm saying this but... She was my happiness... No matter what.» I would have never thought someone as small as her could cry so much «She did it... She definitely and completely broke me... I'm broken now... I'm shattered... I fell apart... I'm falling apart...» I went near her face and licked her cheek making her giggle «Thanks Leo...»

BamBam....

«I hope you two will live well here...» she then kept crying, sobbing loudly, with us trying to cheer her up, she stopped only when exhaustion took over her, making her fall asleep.

I turned to look at Ten «Damn, the situation here is bad... I've never seen someone so heartbroken... What can we do? It's true that we have to keep an eye on her... But we should help her too...»
Ten nodded «Let's cook her something delicious!»
«How smart, cause every cat cooks right?» I said rolling my eyes
«Hey! She won't see us! We will turn back into cats before she wakes up!» Ten said reinforcing his idea
«She knows about our world. When she sees food appearing from nowhere and we're the new arrivals, won't she asks herself something? She's smart. Remember this.» I said
«Ugh, you're right... Then what do we do?»
I shook my head «I don't know. Let's keep giving her our love! And then, I don't know... We'll see...»