-Jin's P.O.V-

I smiled as I headed to the recording studio. I knew exactly where I was six years ago, the same place I usually was before I debuted, in the dorm practicing my singing. I was always practicing, same as now. All I knew was I was going to have a good time with myself.

-Taehyung's P.O.V-

I headed to the second dance room with Jimin so we could practice Boy With Love. Jimin turned to me, "Are you excited about tomorrow? I know I am!" I smiled, "yeah, I'm excited. I know exactly where I'm going to be."

Jimin chuckled, "with me, I don't remember what we were doing, but I know I was with you." I nodded and thought back to our pre-debut days. I was always hanging out with Jimin, and usually Jungkook as well. But, he liked to stay in the dorms and away from everyone.

"What are you going to say to yourself Taehyung?" Jimin asked as we walked into the second dance room. I shrugged, I really hadn't thought about it. "I don't know, what about you?" Jimin walked over to where you could control the speakers in the room, "I'm probably going to tell myself that it's all going to be alright in the end." I nodded and shut all the thought of it out of my mind as we started to dance.

-Jimin's P.O.V-

As we where dancing, I thought of everything I would tell pre-debut me. I knew I wanted to tell myself that my weight was fine, and that I didn't need to change myself for others and that everyone would love me no matter what. I also probably would tell myself to rely on Namjoon and have him help me. The reason for that is because when I was a trainee, I tended to try to figure stuff out on my own since I didn't wanna bother others with questions.

I smiled thinking of what I could do with myself, I could revisit what I thought about when I was younger. I also wanted to see the others, just to show them how far I've come, how far we've come. I think I actually remember where I was six years ago tomorrow, in the kitchen working out a meal plan.

I was always doing that, making sure to have a schedule. I wanted to make sure I didn't eat too much, I put a diet over the diet we already had. If I was only supposed to eat two and a half meals a day, I would knock it down to one and a half, just to be sure I was skinny enough.

I frowned thinking about it, I used to work so so hard, I still do. But I used to overwork myself to get more muscular, skinnier, and more likable to the general public. I sighed and went over to restart the music so Tae and I could practice again. I was excited about tomorrow, that was for sure.

-Jungkook's P.O.V-

Today, I needed to practice my vocals so I headed to the recording studio. I knew Jin would be in there, so I quietly opened the door and gave him a wave as I walked in. I wasn't thinking about what I was going to say to my younger self, words usually came easily to me in situations like this.

I was thinking about what I was going to do. A younger me, still in school and very shy, having a grown man, if I can even call myself that, tell him that he's from the future. I know I wouldn't believe myself if I was in younger Kookie's position. I knew I would be in my dorms, possibly crying. I used to do that quite a bit when I was a trainee.

I would sit in my bed after a long day and cry all of my worries away, all the worries a fifteen-year-old shouldn't have. I would cry about not being enough for our fans, not being old enough for people to take me seriously, I would cry about losing my childhood, and possibly losing myself with it.

I sighed and walked up to the microphone, Jin and I were supposed to record the background vocals for HOME together. As we did, I began to think about what I would say. I'd probably say what I know I needed to hear when I was about to debut. That I was good enough, and that no one looked down on me because of my age. I nodded and forgot about it all so I could focus on the music.

-Yoongi's P.O.V-

I sighed and walked to my room, today was a day that I had nothing on my schedule, which was very very rare. I sat on my bed in the room I shared with Jin and sighed. I put my head in my hands and thought about tomorrow. I was a little bit skeptical, who wouldn't be?

I didn't know if the others knew were younger them would be, but I knew where I would be. In my office working on a song, that's what I would do most days. I just hoped I wasn't doing anything else on this specific day, cause I had no idea where else I'd be other than my office and practice room.

I would think about what I would say, but I already knew relatively what I would say. I had been thinking of this moment for years, what would I say if I had the chance to go back in time? I would tell myself that I worked hard enough, and I didn't need to overwork myself. I would remind myself that I'm just a human, I can't do any more than I'm capable of doing.

I would also tell myself that I should trust myself more, trust my own decisions. I knew I usually relied on whatever Namjoon thought was a good idea, and then put my own spin on it. There was honestly so much I wanted to say, but my head hurt and I didn't want to think of all of that right now. I decided to pull out my laptop and write a song since there was nothing else I wanted to do.

-Hey guys! Sorry for such a long chapter! What do you think of the book so far? I know I'm going to have a lot of fun writing this one! What do you guys think the pre-debut BTS will think about the future members meeting them? Thank you so much for reading! I love you all so so so much!! Have an amazing rest of your day/night!