TAEHYUNG (BTS - V) Jealous

Start from the beginning

"Oh... Faith, you too," Taehyung says and just passes a tissue to her.

Faith grabs it and wipes her lips too hard making her hiss.

"Faith, are you alright?" Taehyung asks.

"Perfectly fine, Taehyung. I think it's quite obvious enough," Faith responds sarcastically, smiling sarcastically as well.

Jungkook notices this finally and clears his throat. "Uh... I almost forgot," he says, standing up from his seat. "I still have somewhere to head to. I hope you two wouldn't mind if I leave."

"Oh, we wouldn't mind. We're heading home too anyways," Taehyung replies, making Faith's eyes go wide.

"We are??" the latter asks and Taehyung nodded. She huffed and stood up from her seat and walked out of the seat.

Taehyung bids goodbye to Jungkook and the latter went out to hail a cab. While Taehyung went to their car and drove home with Faith.

Upon arriving, the latter slammed the door shut behind her. She was a bit worried that she might have hurt Taehyung but she just angrily slipped her shoes off.

"Faith..." Taehyung called out softly as he watched her grunt while slipping off her coat.

"Stupid coat, won't come off," Faith tthought as she struggled.

Taehyung went to help her but she snapped, "Don't touch me."

At last, the coat got off and Faith threw it to the couch and stalked her way to the kitchen. Taehyung followed.

"Faith," he called out.

"Don't 'Faith' me!" the latter cried, gripping tight on the glass.

"Babe---"

"Shut your trap, you don't call me that," Faith cuts Taehyung off. She walked past him but Taehyung quickly wrapped his arms around her. "Let go of me!"

"I'm sorry..." Taehyung mumbled softly. "I am sorry for ruining the day."

"W-What are you talking about?" Faith hisses, hiding the fact that her heart is slowly melting by his words. She knows that she cannot ever stay mad at this guy.

"Don't tell me I don't know... I did it on purpose," Taehyung admits.

Faith gasps and pushes him off her. Glowering at him, she questions him angrily, "You did that on purpose?? Taehyung why would you do that?!"

The latter placed his hands on his hips. "Don't blame it on me. I just did the same thing you did - trying to make me jealous since I was hanging out with my cousin whole day long. And you even used Jimin!" Taehyung spat.

"How dare you, what was a week ago!" Faith cried.

"Faith... Don't tell me you really got jealous of Jungkook?" Taehyung smirks. And Faith felt her whole face burn.

"N-No! I am not the gay one here who used a boy to get his girlfriend jealous," Faith retorts.

Taehyung's stsre slowly darkened as he walked towards her.

Faith kept still, acting tough when her korea are actually turning to jelly because of his stare. And when she actually planned to back away, Taehyung caught her arm and pulled her towards him, pressing their chests together, holding her by the waist to lock her there.

"Still think I am gay?" Taehyung asks.

"It's true anyways," Faith managed to smirk back.

"Really? Then I guess I have to prove it to you I am not then?" Taehyung raised a brow, his smirk getting wider.

But Faith did not back down. "Try me," she whispers back.

Taehyung slowly leaned in and Faith's eyes immediately fluttered shut.

This made the boy smirk, and purposely miss her lips, trailing his lips from her cheeks and to her ears - the girl's thick spot.

Faith's breathing became erratic as Taehyung whispered there, "I will punish you for calling me gay." And she winced as he slightly bit it.

Taehyung pulls away and cockily grins at the flushed face of Faith right in front of him. "I will give you ten seconds to run," he says.

It just sank into Faith when he already reached five. "You're not really going to, aren't you?" Faith asks nervously.

But Taehyung just kept counting and Faith started running. But with long legs like Taehyung's, he managed to catch her and shower her with tickles, successfully pinning her on the carpeted floor right after.

"I love you, Faith," he whispered.

The girl grinned and replied, "I love you too, you jerk."

Taehyung chuckled softly before pressing his body down to her, burying his head on the crook of her neck. "You're not jealous anymore?"

"No... I still think you're gay though," Faith chuckles playfully.

"Really?" Taehyung looked up to her with another smirk. "Then let's stay like this for hours."

-------------------------------

Thank you all for reading and I hope you enjoyed.

Especially to the person I dedicated this to. I love you so, so, so, ooooooooooooo much!

Love lots ❤

-Unnah