TAEHYUNG (BTS - V) Jealous

Start from the beginning

Faith turns to him with an emotionless look and retorts, "Well, I thought you aren't going to play that much video games anymore?"

"Yeah. That's why we're going out to play badminton, right?" Jungkook replies and Faith just sighed inwardly.

Finally, Taehyung arrived with the rackets in one hand and the shuttlecock in the other. "Let's go!"

--------

"Two?" Faith frowns when she realized Taehyung only brought two rackets. "I thought you brought three?" she adds.

"We only need two rackets anyways. Isn't that how it goes? One versus one or a team of two versus two," Taehyung says.

Faith sighed, "We play in threes remember? That's how we play," disappointed that the two boys forgot.

"Oh..." Taehyung grins sheepishly. "Well then let's play by twos today."

"Fine," Faith grumbled and then sat on the bench as the two boys got a racket for each other.

"First one who gets to five wins! Faith will replace who loses," Taehyung says and Jungkook agrees. Then the game begins.

But the rule changed. From five to ten, from ten to fifteen, from fifteen to twenty, from twenty to twety-five, and from twenty-five to thirty.

Faith cannot help but feel more upset as she watched the two of them have fun without her. It was like they completely forgot that she was with them.

And it was like Taehyung forgot that he asked Faith our today because they rarely go one dates this past few days.

The boys dropped tired on the bench, tired, with Faith in between.

"Can I take my turn now?" Faith asks, hiding the fact that she was getting a bit bitter.

"Oh... Later..." Taehyung breathlessly responds.

"Hey, hyung," Jungkook called out to Taehyung and tossed him a water bottle.

"Thanks," Taehyung says, opening the bottle to drink. But then he accidentally gets some on his shirt.

Faith quickly got a towel from her bag. But before she could even do it, Jungkook was already sweetly wiping Taehyung dry.

"Alright. You're can be the girlfriend now, Jungkook. I am out of here," Faith thought and stood up from the bench. She didn't mind the two boys who were calling for her name and just headed to the car, feeling more upset than ever.

-------

It was a good thing they went to an ice cream shop. The dessert is truly loved by Faith and always helps her to calm down.

But she cannot help but feel upset still as Jungkook was beside Taehyung all the time and she was sitting opposite.

She just watched the two laugh and converse like she weren't there. She did not bother butting in because she always get ignored.

"Wait... You have a little something right there," Jungkook says, grabbing a tissue and wiping the side of Taehyung's lips before Faith could even do so.