Chapter-10

"She doesn't talk much to you now..." Brian said.

"Maybe because... I never listened to her when she did, when she... had so much to say. When she actually wanted to talk to me" Lucas said.

I went towards my bed and then I was not able to hear any further conversation they did. I sighed. I locked the door.

A few weeks later, I went on a date with Jack.

Yes! A date!

Jack was now my boyfriend.

Yes!

My Greek God is now my boyfriend. I hugged myself in glee. My subconscious jumped up and down.

We were sitting in a coffee shop, I was admiring his eyes. They were hypnotizing. They were a mixture of dark and brown. He really was a Greek God. I wanted to... kiss him. Suddenly the thought came into my mind. His pink lips... the way they moved while he talked. He must be a good kisser. I wanted to kiss him... deeply, passionately.

But I may not be a good kisser, even if I am, I didn't know. Obviously, I never kissed anyone, I didn't even have a boyfriend before. Jack was the second guy I ever liked.

The first one... is one of the many persons I hate the most now and he is my roommate.

Ugh!

I have to look at him everyday. I don't care about him, his feelings. All I know is that I hate him... the most!

Suddenly, my attention is returned to my man sitting in front of me. He was staring at me as if I was a painter's masterpiece.The way his eyes moved around my face made my organs dance.

He smirked.

"What?" I asked nervously.

"Nothing..." He smiled.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Because you are like a painter's masterpiece" He smiled and I froze as he said those words.

Holy shit! can he read minds? I stared at him with widened eyes and mouth slightly dropped.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Are you a mind reader?"

"What?" He laughed.

I suddenly realized what I had asked him and my subconscious stared at me furiously.

What the hell? Are you crazy?

She scolded me.

"Uh... I... I meant... nothing... leave it" I shake my head.

He smiled, "You are cute..." He said complimenting.

I couldn't help but blushed.

About an hour later, we were walking towards my apartment. He told me stories of his childhood. We were holding hands. Suddenly the thought of kissing him invaded my mind again. I glanced at his perfect pink lips again. I tried hiding the urge to kiss those marvelous lips.