empat

Lyra's POV

I don't know where's this noodle head driving me to. I didn't even tell him where to drop me. It has been 20 minutes since Jack drove away from that cliff. Both of us stay quiet letting the radio sound fill the atmosphere.

I still didn't move from my earlier position. Looking out the window, with my arms folded on my chest to show that I am protesting the fact that he got me into his car.
I can hear his husky voice humming to the song playing by The Neighborhood.

All I am is a man
I want the world in my hands
I hate the beach
But I stand in California with my toes in the sand

I didn't bother to turn to face him. I was deep lost in my thoughts as i stared up at the sky. Sweater Weather now is getting louder in my head making all the other sounds started to fade.

Use the sleeves of my sweater
Let's have an adventure
Head in the clouds but my gravity's centered

i slowly closed my eyes as i try to wrap my head around everything that happened tonight. I still don't know where is Jack dropping me. This kid drives like he is kidnapping me.

'Are you kidnapping me?' I asked finally breaking the silent after 30 minutes.

'She talks' He dry chuckled.

I rolled my eyes at his words and turn to face him. His eyes that were puffy and red now looks better. The wind from the opened window smoothly blowing his curls.

Touch my neck and I'll touch yours
You in those little high waisted shorts, oh

'Where are you bringing me?' I asked again.

'Do you want me drop you at your house?' He asked while his eyes still on the road.

'Do you know where is my house?'

'Are you going to tell me your address?' He smirked.

I stay quiet not wanting to mention that i am currently homeless. I sighed leaning my head on the soft car-seat. At the corner of my eyes, I saw him peeking me and chuckled me.

'Exactly' he said.

She knows what I think about
And what I think about
One love, two mouths
One love, one house
No shirt, no blouse
Just us, you find out
Nothing that wouldn't wanna tell you about

I look at him with a disbelief look and rolled my eyes. I ignored him and began closing my eyes again. I really need a rest.

'Cause it's too cold whoa
For you here and now
So let me hold whoa
Both your hands in the holes of my sweater

_____________________________________________
🧚🏼‍♀️ Well that is a short one! I'll update again soon. 
      Stay tune :)