Chapter 9

3 months later
Jake (P.O.V)

It's finally fucking happening and I'm more nervous than excited.
I haven't seen Jen since Prom and it's finally the day we agreed to get married on.
Jen went back home to tell her parents and invite her family and so on. She was supposed to arrive yesterday at her apartment with her family but I've got no idea if she's here or if she changed her mind but I'm still going to get ready and go to the church and wait for her.
Her parents doesn't know about her being a werewolf and in fact they doesn't even know we exist and she said that it's best that way so I just go along with it.
I'm getting ready along with Chris and Josh they're both my best men.
All Jen and I friends are going to be there and I'm praying that she be there too because I don't know how I'm going to cope if she doesn't.

It's finally time for me to leave for the church so I got into the limo while the guys go in their car because right after the wedding reception we'll be going on our honeymoon to her favorite place but she doesn't know that yet. It's a surprise.
Ten minutes later I arrived and make my way towards the alter where the priest is already standing at. The nerves was getting the best of me but all of a sudden it was replaced with happiness because I heard the song and look up to see my wife to be looking gorgeous as ever smiling and walking towards me while being lead by her father.

 The nerves was getting the best of me but all of a sudden it was replaced with happiness because I heard the song and look up to see my wife to be looking gorgeous as ever smiling and walking towards me while being lead by her father

I nodded to him and promise to take care of her when her father hand me her hands. On the day that I proposed we said our vows because we wanted our wedding to be different so the priest greet everyone then turn to us asking me first, "Do you Jake Patterson take Jennifer Parks to be your lawfully wedded Wife?"
"I do." I replied without any hesitation.
The priest then turn Jen and ask, " Do you Jennifer Parks take Jake Patterson to be your lawfully wedded Husband?" And just like I've done she replied,"I do." Without any hesitation.
The priest then said," with the power invest in me I now pronounced you husband and wife,Mr and Mrs Patterson. You may now kiss your bride."and that's exactly what I did while everyone applauded.

After the reception we made our way on our honeymoon in Hawaii. I've got a Beach House there that's already set up for us. I left Chris in charge of the pack while I'm away for a month with my wife. The pack was introduced to Jen at the reception and they love her instantly.
We reach our private plane and I lift her in bridal style and take her into the plane while greeting the pilot and air hostess.
An hour later we step down the plane in Hawaii. Jen changed her dress because it was too heavy so I grab her hand laughing along with her as we made our way towards the beach house.

 Jen changed her dress because it was too heavy so I grab her hand laughing along with her as we made our way towards the beach house

This is the start of our journey together and I can't wait to wake up with her every morning and fall asleep with her every night. I can't wait to start a family with her either so I told her just that making her giggle. I lean down and whisper,"I love you." Then kiss her like she's my only source of oxygen.

(Tas❤️)