Prologue

7 years earlier...

Jennifer Parks
(P.O.V)

It's the 9th of August and it's my 10th birthday. I arrived yesterday in Australia to celebrate my birthday with my grandparents. I'm originally from the Caribbean, Guyana to be exact.My grandparents are from Guyana too but they've been living in Australia for almost twenty years so they're Australians not visitors like me. But coming to Australia wasn't what I thought it would be like......

At exactly 6:30 pm, when my birthday party was jam-packed; people eating, laughing and dancing along to the songs playing, guns start  blazing destroying everything and killing or injured almost everyone. Around twenty steroid using guys with clown masks covering their faces stepped into my view.

To say I was terrified was an understatement. Imgaine being ten years old and have to experience that traumatic event and on your birthday too, it's just unforgettable. But unfortunately for me it gets worst because my grandparents grab me and hid me behind a steal table while grandpa took out two machine guns and started shooting back. I was so confused I didn't know what's going on.
Grandma held my face with both of her hands and said,"oh darling I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, we didn't know that they're going to find us!"
My face held a concerned and confused look but what she told me made me froze because I know that it'll change my whole life if I make it out alive....

My grandparents are secret F.B.I agents and those guys are from a Mafia called The Devils. Grandma said that Grandpa and her help the F.B.I take down their old leader so they want revenge as well as to recover a Chip that they manage to find when they raided their wearhouse. The chip consist of important Government and Scientific information so she gave me a chip and told me when officer Brown come after everything is over and if Grandpa and her didn't make it, I must give the chip to him,no one else.

That's exactly what I did but that's not all.The F.B.I asked me if I wanted revenge and even at 10 I knew that I couldn't say no because those motherfuckers killed two of my favorite persons so I said "hell yeah!"
The F.B.I took me in and trained me for 5 years and I became their top agent.
My parents thought that I'm still living with my grandparents but they don't have any idea it's not so and that they're no more. It still pains me to know I lost them .So at 15 now I've completed my training and they're sending me back home to Guyana because not only have I successfully completed my training but I've also gain a college degree at 15. I know my grandparents will be proud but not as proud as they'll be when I ruin  those fuckers.
The agency told me that when they need me they'll contact me because there's also a secret agency in Guyana.