Escape plan

Skys pov 

My body shot up as a familiar feeling endorsed me. shit, i tried clamping my hands around my stomach but something was holding my arm... or should i say someone... i tilted my head to the see to see sleeping harry aww he was so adorable.

what the hell sky! you would normally be screaming !?

shit.. i would, wouldn't i?

uh...yeah i just told you that

oh shut up brain

why don't you

because i said so first

well i said so second

ugh your so annoying

well no shit im ur thoughts

WHY AM I DEBATING WITH MY BRAIN?! 

i don't know.. why are you?

i huffed in annoyance and  gently attempted to removed harry's arm but it wouldn't budge, it only seemed to make his tighten his grip, making me giggle at how adorable this is. Did i really just giggle at my kidnapper? i can't forget that him and his friends DID kidnap me. i looked over to a bright digital clock which read '5:00am'. A familiar feeling took control of me reminding me that i'm still human and humans need to release human fluid. Forcibly removing harry's hand and slipping under his grip i made my way to a familiar bathroom, i still need to look around this place. It's bigger than mine and i do need to escape, like its been fun and all but they could blow up and kill me. 

Finding my way to the bathroom i felt around for the light switch in the dark, clicking the wrong one i turned on a nearby cd player which started playing 'hello' by adele. No hate this songs amazing but someone saying 'HELLO IT'S ME' when everything's pitched black is some scary ass shit. Feeling another switch next to it i flicked upwards hoping it was the one i was looking for, and to my luck it was. 

Bolting towards the the toilet after closing the door,  i done my business. The relief sensation that had took over my body once it had been done was amazing. Washing my hands i look up at the mirror and jumped at my appearance, i looked like the grudge had a sister. My hair was everywhere and my eyebrow hairs were going in the opposite direction (something only my lady friends can relate to), licking my right thumb and pinky finger i combed my eyebrow hairs from the centre to outwards feeling a bit happier with my appearance. Rummaging through the vanity i looked for a cup to drink water in, disapointed that i couldn't find one i made my way to the kitchen. 

I tripped on a lifted up rug, tangling my feet which resulted in me face planting the ground. *Thud* HOLY OUCH MY BOOBS, MY POOR BABIES. i rolled over unfazed by the pain on my face but concentrated on the pain of my boobs. My poor darlings i gripped them easing up the pain. After a couple moments i continued on my magical journey to the kitchen where i was to meet a great warlock who was to give me water. 

Tiptoeing past the sleeping boys, oh how adorable all of them looked. I made sure to stay a distance away from everything, i searched through the cupboard where i saw Harry get cups from, finding a happy feet cup that sings brought the biggest smile to my face so i decided i was going to drink from it,. The music wasn't that loud that it would wake the boys up. Looking around as i drank my cold fridge water i admired the luxury of this place, it was a rich tan brown which dominated the house complimented by cream furniture like the lounge and dining table. 

Making my way over to a full body window in the kitchen i peered out admiring the view, the sunrise was coming so i opened the blind more and sat on the floor cross legged watching it come up. Too interested in the sunrise i didn't notice harry walk in "It's beautiful, isnt it?" i turned around smiling. "yes it really is, sorry did i wake you?" he laughed making his way to the cupboard to get a mug "no, not at all.." he looked up with a short smile "..the 'bed' was kinda empty and cold" looking over i realised i was the reason why it wasn't really warm anymore "whoops sorry i had to use the bathroom and your a cuddly one, wouldn't let me go". i chuckled.