meeting my 'famous' kidnapers

skylars p.o.v

Niall, who was the guy with an Irish accent, gave me a towel and pointed towards a door in the room and exited while yelling something along the lines of 'hurry up or ill eat all the food!' MY FOOD! M-Y F-O-O-D! i rushed towards the bathroom and hoped into the shower.

All i could think about was that handshake it was different... WHAT ARE YOU SAYING SKY! all handshakes are the same! DAM my conscience was right what am i saying, but its funny he said his in a band called one direction but i remember one of the girls gushing about it in the hallways APPARENTLY their the best in the world! 

i laughed to myself why would 'FAMOUS' people want to talk to me I'm just me. The perfect discription for a average person without a dad. i have to STOP thinking about him his never coming back! get it through your brain sky! its just you and mum actually never mind just you. i forgot mum left, i wonder if she's called to check on me. i rinsed my body and found some undergarments and a pair basketball shorts/top.

i shoved on my clothes, let my natural waves flow down a couple of strands over my shoulder i headed out to find who my kidnappers really are. i stopped at the wall second thinking my choice i could see the front door in a clear passage. My brain forced my forward before i knew it my legs were on full speed.

my hands flying around in the air like a mad woman, knocked over a vase? could it be any more clichè.. a vase...out of all things? 

my body didn't stop i could hear loud thumps coming from all around me, not daring to spare a look my hands reached the door, trying to twist it open.....  BUT IT WAS LOCKED! okay this is really clichè! my mind couldn't register what was happening and a sudden blow to the side pushed me to the ground. 

"Omg I'm so sorry i thought u were a crazy fan in my clothes stealing something!" Mr.British gushed. i blushed, I'm in his clothes. i avoided eye contact. i pushed of Mr.British, dusting myself and standing up.

"Nope I'm just me the girl you guys.." looking at all the guys taking in their appearances its the first time I've seen them out of their gear "..KIDNAPPED!" They all looked down. i turned back to Mr.British he had warm brown eyes and shaved kind of hair. he must have noticed my gaze.

"liam payne" was all that came out his mouth extending his hand. I nodded. 

"Skylar Martiz but call me sky" i gripped his hand while doing a girly shake. 

"niall as you know" his Irish voice chirped.

"zayn malik" the mysterious voice echoed from a fairly hot guy.

i nodded and turned to the next person.

"Louis tomlinson but call me Lou!" a voice i could easily recognized as carrot boy announced i giggled. SKY SINCE WHEN ARE YOU CAPABLE OF GIGGLING! THIS IS A WHOLE NEW ME! 

"Harry styles" i nodded and turned towards liam not before adding a glare.

"WHATS FOR BREAKY ITS BEEN LIKE 9 HOURS AND I'M HUNGRY!" i whined.

"great another niall.." harry mumbled earning him another kick in the..... place where the sun don't shine.

'owwwww" he gripped his part cradling on the floor. 

surrounding by laughter i smiled satisfied. niall and i fist bumped earning another weird tingle through my body. 

"LETS GO!" Lou pulled me into the supposeded 'kitchen'. Well it does have a kitchen bench top, sink. cupboard, refrigerator, stove, oven but it isn't called the kitchen until they say so. 

"so is this the kitchen?" 

"what do you think love?' zayn laughed.

"uh yeah?"

"you sound so unsure haha i like you, your you" he ended with a smile. 

i sat at the dinning table waiting for harry to bring me my plate of food. About 3 minutes later harry brought a plate and rested it in front of me. i didn't bother saying thank you i dug straight in DAM IM HUNGRY! 

Food, glorious food

hot sausage and mustard

Whiles we're in the mood

cold jelly and custard

(A/N the movie that song actually came from is like a convict movie about boys who don't have food. now whenever i hear the song i think about those boys... lol)

I finished cleaning my plate, every spec and crumb licked off, satisfied with the taste. i felt gazes on me i looked up and their stood one direction gawking at me. Like I've said before a girls got to do what a girls got to do!

 "wow" was that left zayns mouth. 

i nervously stood up taking my plate to the sink. the thing is whenever I'm at home i can eat like a dam elephant i'll eat the same amount at other places but mainly people don't care how much i eat, its when i have people staring at me making me feel self-conscious i have this  weird feeling saying i have to get out. i don't like being criticized it my weak point. i made my way to my room trying to remember where it is.

i found it after looking in about 7 wrong rooms. i ran to my bed flopping on it, smashing my face into the pillow. i was drifting to sleep when a familiar ring-tone went off. i pushed myself of the bed following the sound when it stopped. NOOOOOO that was my only chance to get out of here! i prayed that the person called again to my rescue it did! the sound came from a unfamiliar door without thinking i pushed open it and found my baby sitting on the table.

i clutched my phone in my hand looking around to see if anyone was watching me. as i confirmed that i was alone i checked the caller ID it was....... Jesse.

Jesse was my ex boyfriend, he was my everything, we done everything together we were each others first kiss. One day i went to his house to find a envelope addressed to me it read

Dear my beautiful sky, 

                                 please don't kill me i wrote this to tell you that i love you i wish i could have said that to your face but we had to move, i know the reason why but I'm sorry i cant tell you i need to keep you safe, knowing you died because of me will dig its way into my heart i would probably commit suicide. i will come back to you just when everything is calm. please know that i wont come back for another couple of year but I WILL see you again. I'm doing this to keep you safe.

i love you baby <3

Jesse xxx

that day i stopped trusting everyone even though he left to 'keep me safe' i still couldn't bring myself to forgive him COULDN'T HE HAVE CALLED! i haven't dated anyone since i don't want to go through the pain i went through when he left me. i stayed up day and night hoping that this was just a dream that we were still together but i promised myself i would wait for him. Even though i went through the pain and couldn't forgive him, i love him aswell and and will wait for him.

i shook my head at the sound of my ring-tone blasting in my hands. my shaking hands clicked the answer button.

'H-Hello?' my voice trembled.

'hi baby its Jesse-'

***********************************************************************************************************************

A/N SO WHO LIKED THE NEW CHARACTER?

LET ME KNOW YOU THOUGHTS AND SORRY ABOUT THE SPELLING ERRORS!!!!!!!

VOTE COMMENT AND READ!

TRISH :)