-"Never!"

-"Come on, am I your big brother, or not??!" - I said giving her my hand.

-"What do you have in mind, a free fall?"

-"Yes!"

-"NO WAY! - I am crazy but not that crazy! - This is the unclimbable mountain, no way we can clip back to the mountain in free fall from here."

-"We are not going to, trust me... You will love it!" - I offer her my hand, she looks at me lifting her brown, she put away her things and hold to my hand. -"Both of your hands on my right." I tell her adjusting our hands together and standing a bit in front of her.

-"On 3, don't let go of my hand!"- She nods. - "1, 2, 3... NOW!"

We jump from the top, she opens her mouth holding her breath, I thought she was going to scream, but she just let go an excited laugh and a "FUCK", looking at me, I can tell she really enjoys it, both our right hands are linked tide together, and her left grabs over my wrist.

After 5 seconds of free fall, I summed my dragon... And that made Kim scream, I find hilarious that she was more afraid of the dragon then the fall itself. Reminding me I was once afraid of dragons too.

As we land in the Dragon I pulled her into my back, and she grabs my waist.

-"So... did you like?" - I asked laughing at her

-"Fuck! - That was insane... Do you do that all the time?"

-"Pretty much... "
-"And is this dragon real?"

-"It is my elemental power, it creates the dragon, it will stay until I let it go."

-"Answering your question, Yes COLE! I LOVE IT." - She lifts her arms and screams...

I laugh at her childish excitement, I had this memory of both of us in the amusement park, Mom stay with Pete while Kim and I hide the roller coaster, and she did exactly what she is doing now, and I realised it is true we did have many good moments together. I make my dragon to go down very suddenly, making Kim quickly hold to my shoulder and hold to her breath again, giggling and shouting a few more "Fucks" on my back... I felt really happy inside, laughing just by the sound of Kim giggles and swears.

---

[Kim]

-"I can't believe I am flying in a dragon! That is the coolest thing I have ever done! Thank you! You are the best!" - I squeezed a hug at his back, letting him know I really appreciate it.

-"you are welcome! We can do that again if you want to."

-"yes, please! But now I really need to go back."

-"where do you want me to take you 'milady'?"

-"If you don't mind 'milord', could you please drop me at my flat in the medical school campus?"

-"Not at all, lead the way"

We land, he let go of his dragon and follow me into my flat.

-"Do you leave here?"

-"Yep, for now anyway, depending what is the outcome of today's meeting I will need to find another place to live. I might have to move in with Dad for a while."

I got really nervous just as I entered my flat and start to think about what was going to happen in the upcoming meeting. my first instinct was to say 'Thanks and goodbye" to Cole, but he was being so nice to bring me here, so I felt like to stay with him a bit longer. I got two big boxes I keep under my desk, full of old photographs, scrapbooks, and drawings, it was a gift from Auntie Elena, I give the boxes to him.