Mark ▪ Koeun

"Alright guys! We will start filming in 5 4 3 2-" the rookie kids of SM has been filming every week for Disney Channel's Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

As always they are showing their brightest expressions and they want to showcase their talents and variety skills as much as possible.

"Who will be our guest star lecturer for today?" Leeteuk, their MC, asked as the star guest came out they immediately perk up and gave the idol a standing ovation

It was Kwanghee for ZE:A and they were so stoked about it since the sunbae has a lot of variety skills.

"Okay, let's try Herin and Hina next." Kwanghee said, they were practicing their reactions when coming in a variety show.

He wants them to overreact as much as they can even if the sentence or topic is really boring.

"And.. Mark you say something boring to Koeun-ah."

Mark nodded and Koeun turned her chair to face Mark, when Kwanghee counted down and said action, Mark turned to face Koeun, looked her in the eyes and asked "Koeun-ah, did you get home safely yesterday?"

And not even a second, Herin and Hina started screaming loudly making the two eldest looked and laugh at them.

Koeun watched as Herin hit Hina hard while the Japanese girl kept hitting her leg.

"Ahhh Herinnie knows how to hit!" They commended earning a positive review from the lecturer.

When shooting ended, Leeteuk and Kwanghee came up to the rookies to commend them for their hardwork.

"Herin felt so natural earlier." Kwanghee said earning a smile from Herin as she bowed thankfully

"Thank you, sunbaenim." She said shyly, "I didn't expect Mark oppa saying that to Koeun unnie so it came naturally."

"Oh- so it was a natural reaction. That is why.. is something going on with the 2 of you?"

"No!" Mark and Koeun said in unison as the rookies teased them by laughing at their reaction

"Ah, it doesn't seem like that, though." Kwanghee initiated further making Mark and Koeun somehow shy. "Keep it amongst yourselves, children." He said and chuckled before bidding goodbye

The trainees all went to their training center together to practice with the other trainees.

"Even Kwanghee sunbaenim saw how compatible you 2 are." Donghyuck teased Mark once they were inside the van, Mark made his way to the front while the 4 young ones at the back

"Shut it." Mark said in a serious tone as the 4 boys talked amongst themselves.

Over to the girls' van, they were still talking about the Mark-Koeun moment they had earlier.

"Why would Mark oppa ask you that, he could have just said his name to you, that's more boring than asking if you get home safely yesterday." Herin said, analyzing that there is more meaning into Mark's words than they seen it

"Don't overthink it, Herin-ah." She said, closing her eyes, trying her best to ignore the younger girls' squeals.

When they got to the center, they immediately trained with the other rookies and when 7PM came, the MMC crew went all together to practice their own disney rendition of Under the Sea by The Little Mermaid.

"Alright, let's get into positions!" Mark lead the boy rookies as always and nodded at Koeun who were leading the girls.

It was new for them to lead and take care of the younger ones since they always rely on their older co-trainees to take care of them.