Renjun ▪ Ningning

"Come on, Unnie. Just this once please?"

"No is no, Ningning. That's final." The older sister said as she was busy typing in her desktop computer

"You're so annoying, Yiyang unnie!" She said as she stomp her foot

"Well your twin brother said I'm an angel so.." she shrugged and turned her swivel chair around to face her younger sibling, "look, mom and dad trusted me to look after you both, and you going to a party is not looking out for you." She said, crossing her legs as she stared at Ningning's eyes

The girl groaned

"You're only 17, Ningning. You're not even at legal age-"

"But unnie-"

"No buts. You'll stay here." She said and turned around to continue her paper

Ningning, frustrated, marched herself out of her sister's room and groaned as she sat at the couch beside her twin, Chenle

"Can you not be so loud, I'm watching Naruto here." Chenle said while eating chips

"I can't believe I'm the only one who will not go to Herin unnie's farewell party tonight. It's so unfair!" She whined, making Chenle look at her weirdly

"I'm not going."

"It's because you rejected Lami's invite!" She practically shouted, frustration all over her face

"It's because I know noona wouldn't approve."

Ningning groaned once more and watched the animated series in front of her.

Her sister wasn't always strict, she's more loose before but after her big breakup with her longtime boyfriend, she changed. She almost doesn't go out with her friends anymore and she also just mostly leave the house to study and work part time at a restaurant near their house.

"Get over it, Ning-ah. Just understand, Yiyang noona. She's been thru a lot." Chenle said, she knows he's right and she should understand her sister's situation.

"Fine." Ningning muttered, feeling guilty all of a sudden for throwing tantrums earlier, "I'll apologize later."

She was disturbed by the sudden buzz of her phone. It was Herin, she naybe messaged everyone to remind them about the party.

Herin: hey! Hope to see you later tonight. Don't be late, okay? ♡

She quickly typed in a reply when another text message came up.

Renjun: ningning, what time will you go to Herin's party? Let's go together.
Ningning: I'm not going, my sister didn't allowed me. Sorry.
Renjun: what? That's a bummer.
Renjun: is there really no way you can just stop by? Even just make an appearance for an hour.
Ningning: hopeless situation. :(
Renjun: how about I go there and ask permission from your sis?

She didn't get to reply as she locked her phone when Yiyang called them suddenly.

The twins both stood up and rushed to their sister's room, they saw her packing up getting ready to go out.

"I need to talk to you briefly." She said and smiled as she saw the twins sat on her bed, "I know I have been getting strict to both of you lately."

She smiled and stood in front of them, swinging her backpack on one of her shoulders.

"Unnie, before you go I just wanna say I'm sorry for the way I act earlier." Ningning said quickly as she was looking at her with apologetic eyes, "I know that you've been stress lately and me acting like a child is-"