9 ~ Finally Together

Everyone in class was glaring at the both of you from your sudden outburst and you both quickly packed your bags and left class. "d-did I just" jaehyun stuttered you both not knowing if what you heard was real. You were questioning if you actually heard a voice while jaehyun seemed to be shocked you called taehyungs and jins names.

You quickly looked around and decided it would be best to find and empty place. "I think it's better if we talk somewhere private" you whispered out and he nodded.

~

You were currently at jaehyuns house and you were sitting at his kitchen table. You quickly put your bag on the table and jaehyun did as well. Then you looked at jaehyun wondering if you should open your bag or not. You wondered if you had actually heard a small voice from his bag or if you felt guilty about not finding taehyung and jin yesterday so your mind was playing tricks on you.

But you knew jaehyun was your friend and if worst came to worse and you had actually imagined the voices then you knew that you could trust him still. So you unzipped your bag and spoke "come on out guys" you watched as first jimin stumbled out of the bag and slowly everyone else followed him until there was five tiny males on the table.

"y/n why are you allowing him to see us" namjoon questioned and your heart sank seeing the tiny males confused expressions. You realized that maybe you did just hear the voices and were imagining it considering how namjoon and the other didn't seem to hear anything. But a voice soon gave you hope.

"there actually is more of them" jaehyun screamed out while your eyes winded looking at your very shocked friend. Jaheyuns quickly placed his own bag on his kitchen table and he unzipped his bag. Then he reached inside and brought out two tiny figures.

Your eyes winded seeing the unfamiliar tiny people now standing on jaehyuns table. Jimin suddenly ran at full speed running across the table in seconds while he screamed excitedly "TAE" and he hugged the grey haired one. The rest of the boys ran and hugged their friends as well. So you hadn't imagined the reply, but how did jaehyun find them. As if jaehyun read your mind he spoke "I found them at the park" he said.

You looked up at him "same" you breathed out remembering how you found everyone, "did they tell you everything" you asked.

"yeah I literally freaked out for like an hour straight but then I tried to help them. I was going to start searching today because I had late night classes for two days and today I only had one class" jaehyun stated. That explains why jaehyun looked so tired, but as you were about to ask jaehyun if he knew about this supposed flower they were looking for an excited voice cut you off before you could speak.

"Y/N" you turned your attention to the table seeing jimin smiling brightly while you watched as the two unfamiliar males were pushed so they were standing in front of you. "this is taehyung" jimin said excitedly while he pushed the grey haired one closer to you. "and I'm jin" the blonde haired one said while smiling.

"this is y/n, isn't she pretty" hoseok yelled, you chuckled and patted his head thanking hosoek for the compliment once again. "very" taehyung said while blushing, you chuckled but then turned to jaehyun remembering about the topic you wanted to discuss.

"so you know about the flower"

"yeah, I tried to get them to explain it and I would search it up but a 'powerful healing magic flower' did not have very accurate results" jaehyun laughed.

You sighed while you looked at him, now that everyone was finally together then next step would be helping them return home. That means you had to find this supposed magic flower they needed.

You were trying to think of ideas but as your eyes traveled back to look at jaehyun you noticed he looked nervous "look I know it's kind of asking a lot and I really would take care of these two but I have five other roommates. I'm afraid they will step on them and this place isn't the best for tiny magic people" he said. You looked around at the apartment you were currently in and you and noticed the place wasn't terrible or anything but it was fairly messy. Clothes were scattered around the living room and there was so many opportunities you could see that would make it hard for jaehyun to safely have taehyung and jin in his apartment, especially with five roommates.

"It's fine jaehyun I can take these two to my apartment" you smiled and taehyung jumped around on the counter happily and jin smiled.

"I can still help you look for the flower, I was thinking of just researching rare flowers and then I could send you pictures. You could show them to the boys and ask them if it's the one they are looking for"

You smiled "alright".

~

You decided to get your project finished early so you could focus on the flower search right away but you practically had to drag taeyong to your house to finish the project.

"okay all done" you smiled and taeyong got up from his seat.

"I have dance practice now so I'm going to go" he said. You simply showed taeyong to the door and headed back to your room after. 

A voice yelled from your table where the boys were hiding when you walked back into your room.

"finally he left, he was with you for way too long" namjoon had his arms crossed and you giggled while you picked him up.

"what, are you jealous" you teased but he had a light blush "n-no"

But then you remembered about the flower, the main reason you got the project done early was so you could make a plan on how you were going to find the mysterious flower. You were determined to help them save their home.

"okay now that the projects done we have a lot of time to look for your flower" you smiled as you laid down in bed, the boys had fit together on the bed you made and laid down as well. You and taeyong had spent longer then you though you would on the project and you decided you should get some rest. 

"thank you for helping us" taehyung said and you smiled "I'm happy to help" you whispered out. Then you felt something hit your pillow and you were surprised.

You looked to the side to see jimin had jumped down from the nightstand and was now walking towards. He leaned down and pecked your cheek "goodnight y/n" he said while running back and climbing onto the nightstand. "me too" you heard hoseok yell while he practically ran to you, everyone had given you a goodnight kiss again and you smiled while you fell asleep.

Now that everyone was finally together you just had to look for the flower.