Episode 1

Salem  sits on her throne, a very angry look on her face. Tyrian, hazel, and Dr. Watts sit at the table thinking..

"We have failed to receive the relic of choice, as well as the relic of knowledge. I will take no chances into getting the relic of creation from Atlas. Cinder has failed me. I shouldn't have taken that dolt into my hair" She says and looks at the others.

"What might you ask of us Salem?" Watts asks her.

Salem thinks for a second and thinks of a plan.

"I'm gonna spawn more grimm, more dangerous and unpredictable grimm. You guys are gonna gather them, and take them to atlas. We are gonna plan an attack."

"Finally! I get to get out and kill more people AHAHAHAHA!" Tyrian laughs hysterically

~~

The ship lands in the atlas airport.  Weiss walks out first with a unsurprised and bored look. Everyone else behind her walks out with a wowed expression.

"Welp, back in Atlas.." Weiss says.

" It's okay. We will only be here for so long, then we will get the relic and then head to Vacuo." Ren explains.

They walk out of the port, and end up in the city of atlas. There are flying planes everywhere, cars dashing down roads, and buildings are illuminated with blue street lights, and night light looking things. It makes the dark sky look rather more appealing.

"The first thing we should do here, is look for hotels. We are gonna need a place to settle our stuff down and rest. Earlier was a pack." Oscar states.

While the crew were walking, Blake grabs a piece of cloth,  and began to tie her kitten ears up, that is until Yang gave her a confused look.

"What are you doing?" She asks.

"This isn't exactly a place where i can be open and about. There will be judgments left and right." Blake responds.

"You shouldn't care about what others say Blake. As long as your friends like it, you are fine."

Blake looks down.

"Thanks, but I still take no risks. They might have me sent to a dust mine." She starts to laugh with Yang.

The gang approach a medium tall building. They enter, and are greeted with a holographic lady.

"Welcome to the services of Atlas hotels. How may i have you all?" The hologram asks.

"Yeah, we are looking for a room of 10?" Qrow asks.

The hologram searches through the computer.

"Alright! Here is your room key. Your room number is 58." A key pops out from this key slot generator thingy.

"Thanks!" Yang says nicly.

Team RWBY, JNR, Oscar, Qrow, and Maria settle their stuff down.

"We wont stay here long.. Right?" Weiss asks Blake.

"I'm the one person who wouldn't really know. But I really hope not. This place doesn't fit me at all.."

"I just have the fear of ever seeing my father again.. it would make things so much more worst than it is-"

"WHAT'CHA DOINNN?!" Nora pops in Blake and Weiss' conversation.

"Um," Blake studders.

~~

"You did a good job using your silver eyes on that Leviathan." Maria tells Ruby.

"Aha.. Thanks.. It was hard at first, but i got the hang of it."

Ruby looks down. Maria puts a hand on her shoulder, to comfort her.

"You will do good in no time. If you need any help, just come to me." She says and sits back down reading her book.

~~~

Oscar and Qrow sit quietly at the kitchen table.

"Hey kid, im sorry about all this pressure you are on. Must feel terrible.." Qrow says.

"It's fine.. I kinda feel bad for you too." Oscar says with a frown.

Yang walks in with her scroll. 

"Who wants to play video games?!" She yells.

No one says a word.

"No one? Alright. I'll just ask Ruby.

"I think in a few minutes, we should all have a conversation about how we get this relic."

END OF EPISODE