"How is Abeedah?".

"She is cool and she also sent her regards to you Ummi".

"Okay, don't forget to pray and read your Quran on time, love you" that is what she always say before ending the call.

"Love you too mum" I ended the call and picked my laptop editing my drawing.

***

We finished fajir prayer and I decided to go on a work.

"Mind joining me?" I asked Abeedah.

"No Mira I want to sleep" I changed into my tracksuit and wrapped my veil neatly on my head.

I stepped out of the hostel and went to the main gate.

***

I came back to the room and laid on my bed. Abeedah is in the toilet because the shower is on.

She came out drying her long black hair with a towel. I really envied her black hair. Mine is brown.

I entered the washroom and did my morning business.

I wore a baggy trousers and a blue loose shirt before topping to with a black hoodie and blue veil.

I did not apply any makeups. Abeedah was still making up. She takes her time to makeup and she does not even have a boyfriend. Boys approach her and she turns them down. As for me no boy ever approached me, because of the way I dress and I am cool with it.

"Hey, let go" she grabbed her hand bag and I grab my bag and back it. I threw the car key at her.

"What, no way I am driving today" she threw the key on the bed.

I rolled my eyes and left the room.

She came out of the room and headed to the car. She mumbled something In Pakistani before entering the car. I smiled secretly.

"I will get b you" she said. There is no day that we will not fight but not physical fight.

***

"See you after classes" I said to her and rolled my eyes and went for my classes.

"So guys today we will be having an important test" Mrs. S Lucas said. I scoffed as she started sharing our paper.

"Mira you got an idea" Antonio my seatmate asked me.

"Tony, I was not ready for this test at all" he turn to Leo sitting at my right hand side.

"Dude, any Idea?" Leo scoffed and looked at me.

"Mira can to something" Leo said. I was about blasting the idiot when the lecturer spoke.

"You have forty five minute to edit that drawing in your laptop".

Jeez, everyone bought their laptop out.

"20 marks" she added. No one is ready to miss that mark.

"I got it" I looked at my seatmates who quickly snapped their head at me.

"No tricks" Leo said. They no that I love playing tricks.

"For once, not now" Tony added. I smirked at them.

"Fine no pranks no tricks but you guys will have to buy me a hoodie each" guess you guys know that I love wearing hoodies.

"Are you trying to bribe us" Tony said annoyingly.

"I will like to start now cause I don't got all days but if you guys are ready tell me" I smirked at them evilly.

"Fine" they both said in union. We finished the test and submitted it through her e-mail.