Chap. 37

AVA POV

________________

"Michael, I will never forgive you if you leave me!" I say.

"You can't hold my hand forever; it's already been through so much. From red to blue." Michael sighs.

I feel a contraction. 

"Now it’s purple." Michael sighs.

I look at his hand which I'm squeezing. It really did look purple.

"Fine. Just don't go for too long." I whisper.

"Thank you." Michael said.

Even though he acted tired I could see his excitement.

"You can let go of my hand anytime soon." Michael said.

I let go of his hand and I cringed expecting the world to turn sideways.

Michael first kissed my forehead then my stomach. He left out the door. And I was all alone in my hospital room.  I was lying on the hospital bed in my own room. I got my own room because duh, this was Michael Jackson and his wife. But I wish I had a roommate. It would have been fun to make some small talk.

A girl doctor comes in smiling at me.

"What’s to smile about?" I sigh.

"It’s a big day! You're having Michael Jackson's first born sons or daughters." She said with too much enthusiasm.

"Yeah." I say sarcastically.

"Well Mrs. Jackson. We are just going to measure your contractions." She said.

"Every 10-" I try to say.

I yelp and I grab onto the air where Michael's hand used to be.

"Minutes." I say after the contraction.

"They seem to be getting closer." She chirped.

"Who are you again?" I ask.

"Oh, sorry forgot to introduce myself. I'm Doctor Presley." She said putting out her hand.

(YES THIS IS LISA MARIE PRESLEY)

I try my best to shake it by stretching my back out. I end up just barely touching it.

"So. Where is Mr. Jackson?" She asked.

"You came too late. He already left." I say.

"Shoot." She says under her breath.

"Don't worry he left some signed posters on the desk." I say pointing to it.

She smiled at it and hurried to take them.

She kissed it a few times and hugged it to her chest. I felt like I was intruding on a private moment.

She finally notices I’m there and awkwardly puts the poster back down.

"Sorry. I just have this huge crush on him." She laughed weakly.

"It’s okay." I laugh, probably too hard.

"I hope you end up with him." I say winking.

"Oh, I will." She says confidently.

"Enemies?" I say.

"Definitely." She said.

She took my hand and shook it. We smiled at each other. We both burst out laughing. A contraction came. After it went away I was breathing really hard. Then Michael walked in.