Chap. 2

AVA POV (A week later)

______________

Well today is the day I get the results of who won the songwriting prize. 

All day my mother watched me as I looked in the mailbox every 5 minutes.

I couldn't possibly wait!

Finally I could see the mailman walking to our mailbox. I squealed with excitment.

I ran up to him as he put the mail in the box and he just have a be a tired look and left. I opened it up and saw it. I promised myself I would wait until it was dinner to open it. But I couldn't help myself. I ran up the steps and ran straight into my room. I fell back on the bed and sighed. I slowly opened the lid of the enevelope. My heart was racing with nervousesness. I took the paper out and unfolded it. I looked at a big stamp on the middle of my work that said: DENIED! 

My heart stopped and my eyes watered. All my hopes and dreams: crushed. I couldn't believe it. I lost. Tears fell on my pillow as I got up slowly. 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH" I screamed.

I rip the paper to shreds and crunkled it up. I couldn't believe it. I knew something had to be wrong. I just had to win...

I threw the paper against the wall and I fell on  my bed sobbing hysterically.

My mother came in and held me in her lap as I continued to to sob. 

"Its okay baby its okay." she says. 

_________________________

 2 Hours later.

I stopped crying but I was still mad and dissapointed. I grabbed the house phone and I dialed in Bobby's number. It answers to a voice I am unfamiliar with. 

"Hello?" they ask.

"Hi." I say

"Who is this?" They ask.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"I'm applehead." they say.

_____________________

Michael POV

I was just sitting in bed with my laptop on my lap as I was writing a song and than this person named "plumhead" is calling me. 

 "Sure your name is applehead, and im plumhead." She says sarcastically.

"Okay." I said.

"Why apple head though? Is that like your favorite fruit or something?" She asked.

"Well I guess you can say that. I have a lot of favorite fruits." I say.

" But I honestly think plumhead is probably a weirder name than applehead." I say joking.

"Shut up." She says embarrased.

"It's my favorite fruit. Don't judge me." She says.

I smile on the other end. Already taking a liking of this "plumhead."

"Anyway, what are you doing on my boyfriend's phone?" She asked.

"OoOo so you have a boyfriend." I say teasingly.

"Yes, but answer the question."

"Check the phone number you just typed honey. Might be the wrong number."  I say.

there is a silent pause for a few seconds.

"OH OH OH." She says in suprise.

"Sorry for calling you." She says shly.

"Its's okay honestly." I say turning around to get on my elbows.

"You seem like a fun person to talk to." I say nicely.

"Why thank you sir. And your voice is really soft." She says.

I laugh.  " I have heard that before many times."

Soon one topic goes unto the next and we are chatting for hours. 

She tells me about her life and I tell her about mine but I try my best to keep out the "I'm a world wide famous pop star" out of the conversation. 

"My dad died 5 months ago in a burning building, but my dad didn't die in vain. He saved everyone that was in the building before he could leave a wall crashed down on him and crushed him as he was burned to ashes."  She says, her voice breaking.

"I'm so sorry about your father." I say sympathetically.

"Plus I just lost a contest of songwriting and the prize was a trip to NYC." She says angry.

"You said you write songs right? Wow where were you all that time I needed help?" She says sarcastically.

I laugh. And I let out a big yawn.

" You should proabably get some sleep. You have meeting tomorrow right?" she tells me.

"Yeah your right." I say sleepy.

"Goodnight applehead." She says.

"goodnight plumhead." I say.

And I hang up. 

YAAS Finally Michael comes in. If you guys are real big moonwalkers you know that Michael's code name is applehead to make you confused folks unconfused. I am honestly enjoying writing this. xD I just love the Media I added. Again, comment, vote and share if you enjoyed or if you want me to keep updating.