Chap. 29

THIS IS NOW BAD ERA.

AVA POV

___________________

"You sure about this Michael?" I ask.

"Yes. And when we come back from tour it will be finished and we can get married." Michael said proudly.

I take a good look at the blueprint for his new home "Neverland." I was excited about the idea and I encouraged him to make it. But now that I look at it, it seems like too much. How will we find this money?

"Where will we get the money?" I ask.

"After we finish touring I will have enough money." He said smiling.

"Michael, this is perfect." I sigh.

He grabs a hold of my hands and looks me in the eye.

"We can help children everyday now. They can come over here and play and feel better." He says.

"And they can meet you. I can just imagine the look on their faces." I say.

"This is all going to be worth it when you see the smile on the children's faces." He says.

"I know." I say.

He leans in to kiss me. I kiss him back.

"Remember my deal?" I ask.

Michael leans in really close to my face so we are touching noses.

"Yup." He mumbled closing his eyes.

"No you don't." I say.

"Yes." He says.

He travels his face to my neck rubbing it lightly with his nose.

"What was it?" I ask.

"Uh something about making love to me?" He says.

"Michael!" I say pushing him away.

He laughs.

"We get to visit children in orphanages." I say.

"Oh yeah. Of course." He says.

Michael bends down and the next thing I know i'm being lifted off the ground.

"Michael!" I laugh.

He throws me on his shoulder and he runs outside. The fans go nuts and try to touch us while the bodyguards hold them back. I wave at everyone as Michael runs around with me on his shoulder. He takes me to the back yard and starts tickling me like nuts. I push him back.

"Michael." I say.

"You hurt me." I say.

I hide my face in my hands as I start crying.

"Ava. I'm sorry." He said softly.

"Or." I say.

"I WAS JUST KIDDING!" I yell.

I throw myself at him and I start tickling him.

"Ava you prankster!" He yells between laughs.

I stop and we are both breathing hard. I kiss him and he kissed me back. I feel a flash of a camera come from the bushes.

I stick my tongue out at the bushes and they take a picture of me. Michael does a funny face and I kiss him on the cheek.

He kissed me and I kissed him back. We ignored the creepy paparazzi in the bushes. I grabbed his collar and brought him in for a deeper kiss. I fell on top of him and smiled at his face.