Chapter 22: The sailed ship

I've been really sick lately which gives me more time to write this even though its summer break.... XD Oh well! Enjoy my crappy story!
-----------------------------------------------------------

AMERICA'S POV: I went home, exited for the no reason party. I unlocked the door and ran up stairs.Once I got up I went to my closet and picked out a baby pink sweater with a cat on it, light blue ripped jeans, and black Converse. I then grabbed a small black backpack and a over sized hoodie and went downstairs. I put my hoodie on and went over to Canada "hey are you ready?" I asked.   "Yeah I'm ready" Canada answered. We then went to his car  and drove of to Poland's house.                                                                                                                                                                                        We got out of the car and and knocked on Poland's door. He opened the door and let us into his house.  We got in and a lot of people where there. We went to his living room where people were in a circle playing truth or dare. Germany called us over to play truth or dare with them.  We joined in while somebody was doing a dare. The dare they got was to rape a book :/. Then it was my turn to dare somebody. "Russia, Truth or Dare?" I asked him. "Dare"He answered back. "Ok your gay now!" I said. Some people started to laugh.  Now it was Russia's turn.  "America, truth or dare?" He asked. "Dare!" I said back. "Ok, I dare you to take you hoodie off!" He said sounding exited. People started to stare at me, waiting for me to take it off. Then I slowly started to take the hoodie off. Every one in the room stared at me when I did. "America are you gay?" Germany asked. I felt my face heat up "uhhh Y-yeah.....I-i'm gay" I said back. Then this one country looked at me disgusted, he came over and kicked me in the stomach "Disgrace!" He said. Poland kicked him out. Some people were comforting me saying its "Okay to be gay" and "calm down his opinion doesn't matter". Then we moved on after that with the truth or dare. Some body did a dare for all of us. The dare was anyone who picked dare had to make the person kiss another person on the lips.. "America truth or dare" Canada asked. "uhh Dare....." I answered. "I dare you to kiss Russia!" He said excitedly. "W-what!?" I said. Russia suddenly grabbed my head and kissed me.  I felt my face heat up a lot. He let go and I curled up in a ball. "OoOoOoOoOoOo! America's blushing!!!!" I heard a country say. "Kiss again!!!" I heard another country say.                                                                                                                                                            I then got up and walked out side and made sure nobody was around to see me. I brought out a cigarette and lit it up. "Hey America why did you run out like that?" They asked. I turned around saying: "Because i'm not a ho Russia." I said. He laughed a little. "Wait you smoke?" he asked me. "Yes I do, but only you know" I said back. Russia came closer to me and took the  cigarette out of my mouth. "Hey!!" I said as he stomped on it. "Its bad for you!!" He yelled back. I pulled him into a hug  "I'm going to kill you" I said laughing. "Not if I kill you first!" he said back. We both started to laugh. I stopped and looked up at him, and he looked down at me. He lifted my glasses up and saw my eyes "Your eyes are so pretty...." Russia said looking back and forth between them. "T-thanks Russ!" I said happily. Then we actually kissed for real (Don't judge) "We should probably go back inside before people see us like this "Russia said". "Yeah lets go back" I said. 

RUSSIA'S POV:

We walked back inside  together "Your mine now! Ok?" I said. "O-ok!" America said happily.  Once we got back inside we saw people crowding around something. "Whats happening?!" America asked. "Poland and Germany are together now!!" A country said. "MY SHIP HAS SAILED!!!" America screamed in joy. After every body was screaming in there faces they suggested a movie for all of us to watch. We watched a sad movie, I didn't pay attention to what It was called but It was actually sad. Now I got to the really sad part, and I heard sniffling besides me. I looked over and saw America crying from the movie. I then pulled him closer into a hug, and we both started to hug each other. After the sad movie I looked at America, and he had a lot of dried tears under his eyes. Then they put on a scary movie, and the movie was The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Most of us were screaming , while me and America were just staring at the screen. It wasn't scary for us at all, I didn't even flinch.
After the movie some country's were shaking and hugging each other. "That movie wasn't scary at all!" America said. "Yeah it was boring for me" I said back. "Hey Merica we have to go dad has to talk to us" Canada said coming over. "Oh okay" America said monotone. "Bye Ame!" I said. "Bye bye Russ!" He said back. Then Ukraine came over to me "So Russia how's your boyfriend?" She said smirking and looking up at me. "Excuse me! I aIn'T LeSbIaN! iM GaY!" I said walking out the front door. Then I ran home for no reason. Once I got to my house I ran to the backyard where my window was. I climbed up the wall some how and yeeted myself into my room, striaght on to my bed. "GoOdNiGhT wOrLd" I said falling asleep.

Help me with life people xD I suck at life children!
Have a good day!

k