Chapter 11: Japan!?

JAPAN'S POV:

I woke up very early today on purpose. I got out of bed and went to my closet. I picked out a lavender skirt with a white sweater and black Suspenders, tights and flats. I got my long black jacket out with pockets on the inside. I got a gun and made sure it was loaded, and it was. I put it inside of the pocket inside of my jacket. I got my back pack and went down stairs. I ate breakfast and left. I started to run to school, and I saw America-Senpai walking alone on the way. America- Senpai!!! I yelled running over to him. Oh hey Japan! Senpai said to me. Hello America! I stopped him. I made sure nobody was around, and there wasn't thankfully. So Senpai.... I was wondering if you'd be my boyfriend? W-well Japan I-i know you like me and all b-but i-i'm sorry but I-i don't. My ears went down. Oh ok well then Senpai.... I took my gun out and pointed it at his head. You don't say no to me Senpai! You only say yes! ok!? America went pale. y-yes o-ok j-j-japan.... Good! now walk to school with me Senpai!

RUSSIA'S POV:

As I was wlking to school I saw America walking to school alone. Then I heard America-Senpai of course being yelled by Japan. I started to spy on them just because I was bored and thought it would be interesting. Then I heard what she asked her, and then I heard America say no to being her boyfriend. I saw her pint a gun to his head. At that point I froze and anger built up inside of me. By the time I looked back up they left. So then I started to continue my walk to school. As I got there I over heard a squeaky voice. Japan... again.. I walked over to the bench they were at. and I saw Mericas arm being suffocated by Japan. She was sitting next to him hugging hid arm. I sat down next to him to make sure Japan didn't hurt him.  America looked very very pale. I felt bad. I looked around to make sure people were far away enough so they wouldn't hear what I was about to say. Japan I know what you did to America. W-what d-do y-you mean!? i-i didn't d-do anything! Japan stuttered. I know what you mean!! I saw you and watched you point a gun at hid head psycho!!!! I pulled America up and put him behind me. Japan got her gun out. Don't tell me what to do Russia! America-Senpai is mine!!!! She was just about ready to shoot when I pulled Americas arm and started to run. HEY!! GET BACK HERE!!! we saw some people starring and dialing 911. As we ran I heard Japan Screaming Russia get back here with Senpai. I let go once I couldn't hear her anymore. America are you ok!? 

AMERICA'S POV:

I walked to school with Japan and we sat down for a few minutes. She was talking to me but I wasn't paying attention. I was so zoned out thinking: why? why did she point a gun at my head saying shes only mine? I was so freaked out. Then I started to get dizzy again. Russia came over and sat down next to me watching Japan closely. I wasn't really paying attention to their conversation, but I heard one part. Russia said I know what you did and Japan lying saying I don't know what your talking about.  Then Russia for some reason pulled me behind him.  Then Russia grabbed my arm and ran. I didn't even know what was happening at the time but I was scared of Japan. We stopped running. I looked around coming to my senses and finally knowing what just happened as I put the pieces together. I looked back up at Russia. America are you ok!?Russia said. I-i-i.... I started to cry. I then felt Russia pull me into a hug. I hugged back. We heard a scream. I started to run over to the source of the scream. I saw Philippines on the floor and Japan holding a gun at him. Japan looked at me. Hello Senpai!!!! I picked up Philippines and put him behind me. Japan stop it!! now!! b-but Senpai!! Japan said pointing a gun at me. I want you Senpai all to myself!!!! I HATE you Japan. She looked at me with a sad look and anger.  Japan screamed loud and shot me. I fell to the ground and everything became blurry, soon being consumed by darkness. 

RUSSIA'S POV:

I ran after America, then lost him in the crowd. After yelling America a couple times I heard a loud gun shot and screams. I ran over to the source, and found America on the ground and Japan holding her gun satisfied. SOMEBODY CALL 911!! I yelled because everybody was in shock. Then people started to dial. I ran over to Japan and quickly smacked her gun out of her hand and punched her. She tried to fight back put was dizzy. I then kicked her in the stomach and she hit the ground with a big thump blacked out. I went over to America who was bleeding. I sat down and put his head on my lap and started to cry. Its gonna be ok.... your going to be alright America. I felt true sadness for the first time. I was usually mad and mean and angry all the time, never happy or sad. But I felt sadness and its not a great feeling. The paramedics came and put him on the bed and took him away. We were let out early for the day and would stay out of school for the next two days. I walked over to my sisters elementary with Ukraine and took her out early. We talked to Belarus about what happened today. When we got home I went upstairs and slammed my door and started to cry. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Sorry I haven't updated the story in a while! I had late work for school to work on, and I go to swim team four times a week. So I will try try to make more to the story. Sorry Children! Have a Good day/ Night!----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------