Chapter 7: The catch

AMERICA'S POV:
I walked out to the classroom down the hall to my locker. I made sure to be careful this time so Iran, Iraq, and North Korea didn't hurt me again. Russia was next to me putting his suff away, while I did the same. It felt kind of awkward. After I put my stuff away I walked away to the cafeteria. Russia was walking next to me not paying attention that China was next to him and so was I. I started to walk faster so did she. She pushed me and said hey capitalist pig! And laughed. Stop it China I heard Russia say. Why!? China asked. Because America gets bullied to much already. Pftttt no he doesn't China didn't believe Russia. China ill meet you in the lobby room I'll take care of him. Hah ok! China walked away. Russia held his hand out to me. I took it and he helped me up.

RUSSIA'S POV:
I walked into the cafeteria with America. It looked like he wasn't going to get lunch. Hey Merica! Are you gonna get lunch? He answered with: I-I'm not hungry, Uhhh I-I usually eat at home because I don't like school lunch.  It looked like he was lying. Ok.... I got my lunch and sat down with China and Thailand.

CANADA'S POV:
I watched America walk in with Russia, which to me was a little Suspisious. He came over with out getting lunch again. America yesterday you didn't eat at all, why is that? I-I uhhhhh wasn't hungry? America that sounded more like a question than a answer, but ok. At least eat dinner tonight ok? O-ok ill try America said in reply. Ok good.

JAPAN'S POV:
I watched America-Senpai come over with out lunch, and heard America-Senpais conversation with Canada. Then I saw philippians blush while looking at the direction of America-Senpai... My America-Senpai... I was angry, I don't want anybody liking my America!

AMERICA'S POV:
I glanced over at Russia's table only to see Thailand and China Ponting at me, and Russia looked a little agitated. I looked back over to see Japan who was starring into my soul. Which was a little creepy. I saw Philippians blushing like crazy. Uhhhhh Philippians? Are you blushing about some thing?  Your face is all pinky-red again. W-well I-I Uhhh ummm. I l-like s-someone Philippians stuttered. OoOoOoOo. Canada and I had big grins on our faces. Japan was angry looking.  Who is it!? Canada and I said. U-Uhhh u-ummmm ill tell you out side. A few minutes later the teachers gatherd us to go outside. We walked over to the bench from yesterday, and looked at Philippians for the answer. Welllll!? Who is it?!  I said. I-ill give you a hint his name starts with an A and ends With an A. I started to guess random names: Albania! Algeria! Andorra! Angola! Antigua! Argentina! Armenia! Austria! I yelled fast.  Philippians saying no to all of them. Then who da hek is it?! Canada asked. Its......its A-America! Philippians ran away. I was wide eyed. I didn't know what to expect from that. I sat there think about what just happened. Was this a joke..? I mean when he looks at me he blushes a lot. I didn't even think that it could have been me. I'm so blind. Mabye because Japan shows it more? What do I do? I've never had this happen before. What do I even say?! I must have zoned out again cause Canada was waving his hand at my eyes saying America. O-oh sorry guys. What just happened? I don't even know Canada said back. We got up because the bell rang. I felt even more dizzy than before. I couldn't walk straight. The next thing I knew I was in Russia's arms, he caught me. America? America?! I heard him say. I then fainted. Oh no Russia said.