Chapter 5: Home

AMERICA'S POV:

I woke up in a bed... or somewhere. So I decided it's best to look around at my surroundings. The first thing that caught my eye was Canada. He was awake looking out the window. "Hey! Canada what happened to you?!" I asked him. Canada turned around and said: "More like what happened to you!". "Well I think I blacked out..." I said looking at my hands. "I did..." Canada said blankly. We were in the nurse's office. The nurse came in and said: "your parents are here to pick you up early, there right over there". She pointed to the wall imitating where they should be. Ok Canada said. I got up, still weak from being thrown around all day. "You ok?" Canada said worried. "Y-yeah I-I'm fine!" I said trying to ok, but really wasn't. I followed Canada over to our mom and dad, and of course they came up to us and hugged us. My mother held our faces making them turn in random directions saying: "Are you ok?!?!" Canada said "I wasn't, but I'm good now!". She looked over at me "America are you ok?!" she said tilting and moving my head around too. "I- I'm fine Mom!".Our dad hugged us tightly. "Lets go.." he said.

CANADA'S POV:

We walked out to the car. Then started to drive,our mom asking questions. "Tell me everything that happened!" Our mom said. "Well what happened was we walked to a bench, Russia, China, and Thailand came over to us and started to pick on Merica". "Then Russia called Meri a capitalist pig, I stood up and said don't call my brother that!".

TIME SKIP!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

We got after explaining what had happened, and we went inside. Our mom and dad said to tell us if anything like that ever happens again. We agreed. I went up to my room, went in to the bathroom to look at myself. "Wow I have a black eye now!! Great! So lucky!" I said to myself sarcastically. A few hours later My dad called me down for dinner. So I went to Americas room to get him down. I knocked. He opened the door said: "hmm?" "Dinners ready! Lets go!".

AMERICA'S POV:

I followed Canada to the dinning room where we sat and start to eat except me. "America? my mom" said "your not eating?". "I-I'm not hungry" I said back to them playing with my hands a little. "Hmmm..." Canada said "you never ate lunch either, are you ok?". "America eat!" My mother then said. "I'm not hungry yyy! I'm finne!" I said sliding down in my chair. They all looked at me. "What?!?!" I said looking at all of them. "Nothing..." dad said wanting them to stop starring. Canada looked Suspiciously at me. I acted no to notice though. "I-I need to go". I walked up the stairs to my room, went to the bathroom gave myself a good stare, somehow making myself cry. Good. I said to myself. I then went over to my bed to relax. Hoping I would cry myself to .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this was a short chapter! In supposed to be in bed right now. Anyways have a goodnight or day!! =D