Chapter 6: Sorry

RUSSIA'S POV:
I woke up the next day, my alarm screaming at me again. Ughhh. I got up and stretched, walked over to my closet and picked out a black sweater' dark blue jeans, and my black boots. I went to walk Belarus up. I went into her room, and snooker her lightly. Belarus..! Belarus..! Then she woke up. Hey wake up and ready for school. Ok she mumbleld. I went downstairs and saw Ukraine was already awake. So I decided to make help her with breakfast. Ill make Belarus's breakfast. She agreed and we started to cook. ( whatever food you decide :|) Once we were done cooking we saw Belarus at the table with her coloring book. Good morning Belarus! Me and Ukraine said. Good morning!! Ukraine and Russia!! Belarus happily said back. We ate then I walked over to the coat rack and I handed them their coats. I put mine on grabbed my key chain, then we left. We dropped Belarus of and left. I then thought of America, his eyes were deep and sort of empty. Wait am I really..!? Nope get the pig out my head.  We got to the school, and saw America. My face heat up slightly. Ahh! Ukraine said are you ok?  Yeah I'm fine just uhhh... Angry at something. Like what? she said. Well America. Ohhh...

AMERICA'S POV:
I woke up felling a little dizzy. I didn't need a alarm since I was a early bird. But I'm used to being home schooled so I woke up earlier so I could mess around more. I got up out if bed, walked over to my closet and picked out a long Red hoodie, black pants, and my boots. I looked out my window and saw its snowed overnight. I went downstairs and saw that I was the first one up. So I decided to wait at the table for Canada or my father to awake and come down stairs. I zoned out for a while because of waiting. Canada came down stairs. Mornin' Merica he said happily. Goodmorning Canada! You hungry? U-Uhhh nah I'm fine I said, but I lied I was starving but I knew if I ate I would get fatter and I didn't want that to happen. A little while later every one was ready to leave, we put our coats of and left walking my two younger brothers to school. Once we got there we hugged them said our goodbyes and left for our school. Once we got there we sat down on the bench we sat on yesterday, and talked for awhile until people started to rush in we watched. I saw Russia and got a little nervous hoping he wouldn't hurt me or anything. We saw a few of our friends.

JAPAN'S POV:
I walked on to the school grounds after the short walk to school. I saw my America- Senpai. America!!! I ran over and hugged him. Hey Japan! He said. We saw philippians, he walked over to us with his head down. He looked suspicious to me. He better not like my America- Senpai. I looked at him making sure he wouldn't do anything to Senpai.

AMERICA'S POV:
I knew Japan liked me but I never did..I've always seen her as a good friend, lve learned to live with her calling me Senpai. I saw philippians come over looking down walking over to us. He looked up, and right at me. He started to blush like crazy. Hey philippians! H-hey America!  We sat down talking for awhile. When the bell rang I felt more dizzy. I went to my locker, and just my luck Russia was there next to me. We Were Right Next To Each Other. Oh no I thought to my self. Then my luck got worse Iran, Iraq, And North Korea came over to me as I closed my locker. I turned around and saw the three towering over me looking at me with their sinister faces. Well well well! If it isn't the useless pig! North Korea said. The other two snickered. North Korea pushed me up against the locker. I fell because I was dizzy enough. I looked up at the three. I didn't move or speak. I got picked up by the shirt and thrown accross the hallway my books flew every where some still sliding around. O-ow. I saw Russia look at me horrified and turned around and ran. Iraq picked me up again putting me on my feet, when Iran came over got one arm and Iraq at the other. I got dragged to the bathroom again. They pinned my up against the wall calling me names. Heh capitalist pig! Your fat and useless they told me. I got punched and kicked again.  They walked out laughing. I took the blade out took of some of my bandage and cut until a saw a lot of blood. Once I did I wrapped my arm back up, put the blade away and left. I walked out of the bathroom crying again. Russia walked over to me. I looked up at him scared. He looked down at me while I was looking up at him with tears running down my face. I'm so sorry America. Wait what?! He said sorry to me. I took a deep breath and said its ok. Russia said are you ok? God I hate being asked that I thought, y- yeah I-I'm fine! I stutterd because I was still crying. Ok... Russia said ill see you around America! B-bye Russia.

RUSSIA'S POV:
I watched the boy pick America up and throw him across the hallway. I was surprised that he was bullied by him. I was horrified, and I looked at America then ran. I went some where were they couldn't see me. I started to watch the three boys. The two shorter ones dragged him to a near by bathroom. While the Taller boy followed. They came out after about 6 minutes laughing really hard. I think I heard them say he's weak, and pig, but they were walking in the other direction so I couldn't hear them very well. So I kept watching for America to come out and see what they did to him. He came out crying and he looked pale. I ran over to him, and I looked down at him. He looked scared. I'm so sorry, I really felt bad. Still looking up at me he said its ok. So I asked if he was ok and he said " I was fine" he didn't look fine at all. Ok bye America I said. Bye I heard in reply. I don't know why I even felt bad were supposed to be enemies right?