F

lashback over

At this point ion even care for him. He a nigga so he gon do what he do best. Act stupid.

I shouldn't even have persued him in the first place, so this all fall back on me.

Oh well.

But I really need to get my ass out this house and go do something. I might go stop by mama house even though then people still there.

They should've been left, but that aint none of my business.

Hopping off the counter, i put my ice cream in the freezer and the chips back in the pantry. I went into my room and threw on some basket ball shorts. I already had a tank top on and it was hot as fuck outside so. I put my slides on and grabbed my charger.

Grabbing my keys, i made a beeline to my door and opened it. Groaning at the sight before me i pushed him out of my way and closed my door, locking it in the process.

I ignored his presence and jogger down the stairs. I guess he didnt hear all my voicemails i left him.

Before i could make it to my car, he pulled me back.

"What the fuck do you want?", i snapped.

"I came to talk to you. So stop with the attitude.", he said making me scrunch my face up at him.

"You had a week and a a half to reach out to me. Get the fuck on somewhere bitch and let me go.", i spat.

He started flaring his nostrils at me like i was supposed to be scared or something. Most definitely sometuing.

"Aiden Zorye Grant let go of me and get the fuck out my face. You lost the chance to talk to me when you didn't answer your phone that night. Go back to whatever you was doing last Friday. I don't have time for your childish ass games.", i said yanking my arm away from him.

"I'm sorry.", he said pulling me into his chest.

"I am too. Can you let me go now?", i said avoiding his eyes.

"Let me make it up to you. I'll explain to why i didn't show up.", he pleaded.

"I gotta go.", i said pulling away from him. "Maybe later when i come back from mama house. I'll uh I'll text you when in on my way home."

"I'm sorry iight.", he said with pleading eyes.

"I already forgave you", i said giving him a soft smile.

Ion know what the fuck what was going on, but my softness was on full blast. This gotta go it don't feel right.

And this nigga was being soft too? Something ain't right, but imma find out later. Right now i need to go see my diary.

He walked me to my car and waited for me to get in before jogging to his car.

What in the hell is going on?

Same Day
Houston, Texas
Grant Residence
Aiden POV
[Before he met with Yaya]

"Bruh it's gon be okay. Don't let this stop you from doing what you doung. She wouldn't want you to stop.", my older brother Amir said patting my shoulder.

"I know man. This shit is hard and it hurts.", i sighed.

"Pops where Alison at?", Amir asked as he walked into the room.

Alison was our little brother. I was older than him by a year and Amir was older than him by four, and me by three.

Moms wanted all her boys to have names beginning with A's. Alison liked his name to a certain extent. So he prefers to be called Lee.

"He in his room. Alison!", he said plopping down next to me.

"We gon get through this son. I promise y'all. She gon make it and so are we.", he said.

I just couldn't believe that this was happening right now. Of all times right now. Everything was going good.

I got into my dream school, Alison was being scouted, Amir was opening his own business, Pops was moving up in the music industry, and  moms was doing what she loved the most. Making clothes.

Now she laid up in the hospital dying.

Alison came down the stairs in the same clothes he wore yesterday. Really the only person that changed clothes was Pops.

"Wassup y'all?", he spoke lowly.

"Aight now listen. I know each and everyone of y'all got a girl that y'all been blowing off because of this. Well that's finna stop right now. Y'all need to see them and tell them what's wrong. Especially you Aiden since you just got with her. At a time like this, you need all the happiness you can get. So go talk to them before i have to bat yall in yall heads.", he said.

I dapped them up and grabbed my phone off the table. "I'll be back later."

Vote and comment.

Thoughts?

Questions?

Concerns?