"Wha-" before I could speak he lifted up his boot and slammed it back down, probably breaking my shoulder in the process. I sucked in a breath as he bent down and picked me up from the ground. He wasn't gentle as he began to drag my body from the woods and toward a dark cabin. Turning back around, I looked in the area I came from, memorizing the exact detail.

The walk was short which was good. It would help my memory for when I escape this royal crap. He threw me down on the floor very harshly. I placed my good arm on the wooden flooring attempting to crawl away, but he placed his foot on my hand. "Would you like for me to break your hond, next?"

"I don't know what the heck a hond is," I told him with irritation seething from my mouth. He looked down at me, bending down so I could finally catch a view of his face.

"Leave it to your stupidity to not know what a hond is. A hond is attached to your arm. It has fingers and a palm," he explained.

I narrowed my eyes at him. "A hand?"

"That's what I said, a hond," he told me.

I was staring deep in his ocean-like blue eyes. Lifting my hand up, I pointed at it. "Hand! Han-d. It's not a hond."

"Hon-d," he repeated.

I groaned out in frustration. "Never mind just hurry up with the stupid key and lock me in there, or whatever."

He grabbed the key from his pocket and slid it into the door. I watched as he unlocked the door and pushed it open leaving it to slightly creek. It was dark in there, and it reeked of blood. The entire cabin looked scary.

Everyone knows that if there's an abandoned cabin in the middle of the woods, don't go in there. They really are trying to kill me. I notice how they're trying to lock me in this scary piece of junk only to be killed by the ghost monster lady thing. Leave it to the demon to do all the work. I see exactly what they're doing here.

He grabbed me from the floor as he began dragging me towards another door in need of another set of keys. This time, the door was unlocked, so he pushed it open and began taking me down a bunch of stairs. These details are now being embedded into my brain to always keep in memory of. Once we were at the last level, he opened up another door before throwing me inside of a cage laced with silver.

I screeched the second my hand touched the bar. As I look down to inspect my skin, I notice how it looks as if it's been burnt. "No, no, no! Please! I'm not a boundhunter!"

"My job is to place you here for our questioning. If you do not answer the questions, or if you lie, you will be sentenced to death. A boundhunter will never come onto our land and be kept alive," He explained. Tears wanted to spill out of my eyes, but I realized what's the point? After they fall, I'm still going to be in the same situation with the same amount of distress, so instead, I just sat back and racked my brain for how I will get out of this.

"What question do you have?" I ask. In the dark caged room, my eyes inspect the think blanket in the corner. That was about the only thing. My body felt weak, and I knew that it was probably because wolfsbane was near.

"My question is; Why? All we've ever wanted was a queen, a luna. Without them, we're nothing as a pack. Why must you fight so hard to take them from us?" He asks. Anger was swimming around in his words. I felt bad for him, because I completely understood. Truthfully, I didn't know how to answer his question. He was asking me something I couldn't answer due to the fact that I am not the one who he should see as hunting Luna's.