"The eye"

After you got your clothes on you walked out of the door to see five yelling at klaus you rolled your eyes and used your powers to grab the back of fives jacket.Bringing him along with you while you walk.Leaving him devastated so you started laughing.

Klaus was Overly thankful "See what you get FIVEY!!" Whilst laughing five looked at him with a death stare "only y/n and Dolores can call me that you twip!" You looked at him when he said 'dolores' and you let go of him when you were at the last step and he fell down.

"OW!" You started laughing and he got up and walked back up to you and klaus when you reached the door.You guys found a taxi and five teleported you all in there.And the driver got caught off guard from the blue light and five said "if you stop imma throw you out of this car" You chuckled a little five looked at you and smiled.

Fives P.O.V:
Why does she got to be so damn cute like ugh i would literally die to be her boyfriend.

End of P.O.V

He looked at you and you seen and he looked away very swiftly so you hadn't noticed he was looking at you,you just thought he was looking out the window on your side.Klaus nudged him and five used his elbow to nudge him in the gut very aggressively but very easy.

Klaus let out a pain giggle,you hit five on the arm and asked klaus if he was ok and he said "yea.But you need to calm your little cocky boyfriend down.You must be getting it on with him because he seems to want more.So" you looked away from klaus fastly and out the window.

When you got to the place you needed to be you guys walked in the door.Five held it open for you but walked in as soon as klaus got to it hitting his head and he was rubbing his eyes when you guys were going up stairs like 2 miles away from him.Five kept walking so you used your powers to bring klaus along with you because you sure as hell weren't gonna wait for him.

While you were following five he opened the door for you.So you walked in thanking him you used our power to bring in klaus before you so Five couldn't hurt him he walked in after you.And the doctor looked at klaus but you put him down before he could see anything so klaus was sitting on the floor.

And the doctor looked back at five he hadn't seen five there before so he gasped and jumped.You and klaus chuckled "who does this belong to?" The doctor got up from his chair and five walked back over to you guys "well idk" five looked at him and responded "i need to know."

"Where did you even get that from?" Five looked back at you and than back at the doctor and said"why do you care?" While the doctor was looking down for a split second you formed a metal piece in your hands and threw it at his head.Klaus burst into laughter so you covered his mouth.

Five looked at klaus in disgust and back at the doctor "I found it at a playground actually,must have just *mouth pop* popped out" with a menacing smile yet fragile enough to make you drown in uwu's

The doctor looked at it and said "i can give it to the owner"five looked at him with a frightful half smile "ya,your not touching this eye" it sounded so weird to you so you looked at klaus who was trying hard not to laugh.

The doctor said "you listen here young ma-"

"NO!you listen to me asshole!I've come along way.Through some shit your pea brain couldn't even comprehend so just give me the information i need" the doctor looked at him but five caught on "And if you call me young man ONE more time I'm gonna put your head through that goddamn wall!!" You got up and walked over there scaring the doctor "ill shove your eye sockets all the way into your throat also" with a menacing smile.

Five smiled at the thought of you being his little girly side kick helping him kill people.He also smiled at the fact that you were being more independent than you used to. "OH!also im gonna use this" you picked up a pen off his desk and out it in our hand with your power making his eyes almost bulge out of their sockets "to shove  up your ass!" With a fake smile also menacing he didn't like the sound of that so he took you guys back to his back room and opened a cabinet with documentaries of the manufactured stuff.

"What thats impossible?!" You looked at him and klaus walked over to him making him move a little so klaus put his hand on the mans shoulder and said "what?" He replied with "that eye hasn't even been manufactured making fives smile disappear.You guys left the doctor standing there confused.You guys got out to the front door.

Five sat down and klaus did too so you sat beside five and klaus was on the other side.Klaus gave you a wink so you formed a paper in your hand and crumbled it and threw it at him and he leaped.You laughed cause he didn't see you do that.

"You know what i just figured out why your always so angry all the time.Your probably horny!being all those years alone!!" You blushed and moved away from five not blushing because it was you just blushing at the fact.That bitchy mannequin head made you pissed off.

Five looked at you.And you weren't looking cause you were fixing your shirt. "Well i wasn't alone" klaus looked at him and you did too ALREADY knowing the answer. Klaus said "pray tell?" "Her name was dolores..she lived with me for over 23 years she stuck with me no matter what" "oh?" "When do i get my 20 bucks?" Five looked at him and concentrated on his face with a mad unstable expression "THE END OF THE WORLD IS NEAR AND ALL YOU CAN THINK ABOUT IS YOUR DRUG HABIT?!" When he yelled that loud it scared you so he looked down "sorry y/n"
"Not just that my tummy's a rumbling" he held his stomach in a circular motion.

"You're useless! YOUR ALL USELESS!!" You looked at him on the edge of crying.He didn't say sorry that time but he tapped you on the shoulder making you come with him.Next thing you knew you were in a taxi and his waved at klaus who was abruptly mad "HEY!WHERES MY MONEYYYY!!" He layed back in his seat proudly.

"So...im useless too?"

"Oh no! Didn't mean for it to sound towards you i was just..angry im sorry." He pulled you in for a hug you liked it cause he didn't give much affection." You guys were heading somewhere you didnt know where you fell asleep for about 10 minutes to be greeted by five who had bought vodka and he placed his full hand on your arm carrying you over to a small corner letting you use his legs as a pillow.
————————————————————————

(Thank you all for the love 🥰)
•follow me if you havent!♥️

Words:1239