"Complicated"

You awoke with a slight yet tense ass headache.You rolled over in bed,accidentally falling over and hitting your head.You get up and look for blood.And sigh in relief when realizing no blood was to be found "well shit,i already got up and now I'm hurting myself...again."You'd get up and search for clothes to wear because you were just wearing a hoodie with underwear and nothing else.You picked an outfit and put it on.

You picked an outfit and put it on

(^your whole outfit)

You grab your keys and drive to the nearest donut place you could find.You pulled up to a place,that seemed quite good,but not fully.You hopped out of the car,whilst walking in the see through door you see a big man,with a kid about your age.

You sat 3 seats away from the kid that you assumed was your age.When he suddenly started talking to the man but you couldn't tell what they were saying everything was a blur since last night when your ex tried to kidnap and rape you.Because he's been trying to keep you hostage for as long as you can remember since you got together which was about 5th grade he got attached.

As you remember these thoughts you tear up a bit noticing the "boy" was staring at you,almost seemed like his eyes could burn through your head and through the wall.

You looked over at him trying to hide that you were on the verge of crying when suddenly it falls out of your eye as soon as you look upon him.He see's this and immediately says "are you ok?" And you answer with "simply splendid" with a fake smile.

He smiles back confused of why you were crying if you seem so "fine" suddenly a old woman yet very fragile walks up to the man and boy first.You assumed that was his son since they were sitting and talking so verbally.

The one started talking and said "what would you like?" And the man answered with "an eclair" and you just sat there staring at the table almost throughly the woman says to the man "can i get your son a chocolate milk?" And the boy answers with "the 'kid' would like a coffee.Black." You look at him almost to early as he flashes the woman a fake yet sided smile.And she looks at him weirdly,and flashes a smile back and than the boy looks at the man and says "you drive a truck?" And he answers with "well id hope so been doing it for 7 years" as he cackles a little laugh.

The boy looks at him and says "good.I need to know a location" you look back at the woman as she brings them their stuff.As she walks over to you with her book hand-let and her pen,she walks up to you and asks you what you want you simply say "EXTRA black coffee with little creamer" The boy looks at you in shock because extra black coffee with little creamer is stronger than a regular black coffee.

He smiles at you,while the man finishes his eclair and walks out.The boy happily drinks his black coffee and looks at the certain location he asked the man for.That he wrote down,he turns to me and asks "so...extra black coffee huh? How do you have the system for that?" You look at him startled but you smile and say "complicated" He just smiles and keeps drinking his coffee.

Suddenly people bust through the door,your about to look back until one of them says "on your feet" the boy answers with "oh...thought i would have enough time before you came." Those people say "on your feet,you think i wanna shoot a kid?going home with that on conscious" the boy says "oh i wouldn't worry about that" while he slowly heads toward the knife i stare at him in disbelief.

Your mind:WHAT THE HELL IS A 15 YR OLD BOY GONNA DO WITH A KNIFE WHILE THESE MEN HAVE GUNS?!he should just leave it to me. end of p.o.v| And than he says "you won't be going home."As he somehow flashes within your eyes making you gasp while you see one of them coming towards you and the boy is busy killing with a butter knife.You use your power to become invisible and than using your other power you create a gun in your hand with ammo.And than using your other power you lift up one of the men by the back of their shirt using (telekinesis) and you throw him against the wall finally getting the boys attention he looks at you in a odd yet satisfying way.

You simply smile at him and he just goes back to killing.You use your gun to kill one of the men coming towards you.You try to go invisible but you forgot using multiple powers less than 2- distracts your invisible powers meaning you cant use them for awhile.You drop your gun from distraction trying to go invisible and you get shot
Right by your chest.

The boy see's this and spacial jumps to him and kicks him and snaps his neck,he walks over to his neck tie he used to choke a man and re wraps it in his shirt and looks at you while you desperately try using your invisible power but keep failing because your embarrassed.He walks over to you giving you a grin.He holds out his hand and you just look down at your shot and close your eyes in agony.

you place your hand in his and he uses his actual strength to help you up he lifts you and puts you on a table sitting you up.And he walks over to a knife and cuts his arm open you Scream "THE HELL?!" He looks back at you and laughs.You look down at your feet realizing you make it even more awkward,for a boy he's sure cocky.

You look down at your boob and sigh he says "you know.You don't have to pretend." You look at him and he puts the tracker in his pocket while walking to you.You say "what do you mean?" He looks to the side "you don't have to pretend I don't know you got shot in your chest." He chuckles slightly yet bitterly. You say "didn't mean to just don't want cocky 15 yr old boys to notice thats all."

He looks at you and shakes his head. Im not actually 15 just my body.

You look at him almost coughing and say "uh...what?" Slightly menacing a quirky smile from the boy when he picks you up and you go from light pink to dark red.He kicks the door open and puts you down and you start getting chest pains.He see's and and tries to hold you up and drops the tracker from his pocket.

and steps on it,lifting you back up from pain.Giving you a sigh of relief knowing the pain is gone for as long as he is able to hold you he smiles at you,and you smile back and say "still cocky as fuck" he starts laughing uncontrollably.You smile and tilt your head towards his chest.Knowing you feel safer than you ever had with your ex.
———————————————————-
What do you guys think? Shall i make more?😊

Word count:1224