"Lust"

|if this looks a little off today its because i got New acrylics 🖤|

You awoke not seeing five.You looked around but couldn't find him.You stumbled out of the car confused until you seen your house.

You walked up to your house still confused as to where Five went,you walked in kinda scared because you hadn't been alone like this for 7 and a half years or so.

You went to your room and seen your ex's bracelet he gave you.You threw it to the ground and closed the door sliding down it while you cupped your head in your hands looking around with your hazel dark blue eyes.

You stood up and grabbed a card board box and put as many clothes as you had in there:tampons,a bra,underwear,hoodies,shirts,jeans,pjs,and slumpy clothes for relaxation.

You began to stop crying and wondering where the hell that beautiful loving boy went,that you love so much.You began to carry your stuff to the car,hoping to see that blue flash and than a dorky smile.

But all you seen was rain.You were soaking wet but hadn't really noticed it.You got into the drivers seat,and started the car when you thought you seen a blue flash bur you didn't your mind was just playing tricks on you.

You began to drive home when you started getting cold seeing a hotel so you booked a room and got changed.

What you wore|

You got into bed and got comfy when you noticed a blue flash when you had closed your eyes.You didn't open your eyes as you thought your mind was playing again.But then you felt soft lips on your forehead.

You smiled knowing he was ok.He waited until you fell asleep and he started carrying you out to the car.To bring you back to the academy.He noticed you had been crying and a slight sad face came upon him.

He had never felt this way with anyone before.Aside from a mannequin head,and shoulders.You flickered your eyes open they were still puffy and you noticed you had a scar on your arm.Because you had shattered your bracelet while it was on your wrist from your ex.You looked at the necklace he gave you.

You had a disturbing flashback and you lifted yourself up without hesitation.And you pulled it right off your neck.Making you yack in pain.He looked at you and noticed "why do you do that to yourself?" With a slight rude tone.

You looked at him
Not wanting to answer but you knew he was going to wait until you gave him an explanation. "Idk..just instinct.Been hurt and tortured all my life once i hurt myself its over with." He looked at you your body intensified knowing he didn't like that comment,but his look.Turned you on you couldn't help but look away from him.

"Nice outfit bye the way" he looked down at you making you blush hard as hell.He knew that turned you on but he didn't mind it.He thought it was cute.

"Nice schoolboy outfit" you replied making him look away but you seen that intense blush.He looked at you with the hottest look ever.And he said were here.

He helped you out.You let him
But you kicked his nuts giving him a taste of what it feels like.He looks at you with the most intriguing look ever.

"You dont know it yet but you will be mine one day.Just you wait until i get you back for you torturing me."You walked away as fast as possible and opened the gate but he made it in first.

"Dont be afraid.Your the one turning me on all the time with that beautiful and hot smile
Of yours."

"Body?" you replied

"Nope just that face.Your body is Gorgeous but id rather look at the details of your face close up"

"Your one cocky boy hargreeves you know that?"

He appears in-front of you about to kiss you when his brother klaus comes downstairs and tortures him even more.And than he looks at you "FIVE! Did you rape her?!ik bud all those years alone you had to pick the baddest bitch.I MEAN LOOK AT HER FABULOUS!!" You chuckled which five gave you the 'imma get you.' Look but you brushed it off.

————————————————————-
Word count:730
Sorry it's so short tomorrows story will be longer!!🖤♥️